say goodbye to ancelotti (1 Viewer)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    hey guys, dunoo about this whole controversy? what went on between sergio and ancellotti? what made him quit posting here?
    and alex what did ancelotti do or say that made you cut him out?
    Clueless about the going ons here. And wud like to be updated?
    Well ancelotti made a series of offensive and provocative generalizations about the US. Serge is American and he was offended, as were a couple of other people. I wasn't around at the time to intervene but as a result of this, Serge made up his mind to leave. ancelotti received a warning for this incident but very sooner thereafter he displayed what I judged to be no intention to show any respect whatsoever, hence I decided that was enough.

Kalle, there's a difference between the two IMO. I see Incubo as a misguided attempt to attack some issues of general interest and perhaps amuse as at the same time. While ancelotti/walu_ex knows exactly what he's doing and he's very aware of the fact that it's not accepted here.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Kalle, there's a difference between the two IMO. I see Incubo as a misguided attempt to attack some issues of general interest and perhaps amuse as at the same time. While ancelotti/walu_ex knows exactly what he's doing and he's very aware of the fact that it's not accepted here.
    Yeah yeah, I know... but I just don't like the guy. He's got a problem with me apparantly, so I've got a problem with him.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    Hooray!!

Walu_ex: check
    Ancelotti: check
    Incubo: ...waiting for that great moment
    I think Incubo should stay.... His bad comments have mostly been against Juve.
    Now, I actually think it's fun reading his posts.... the "Jim Rome of juventuz.com" thinks quite highly of himself.... I'd like to see what else he says and hpw he says it.

I know this may sound wierd, but seeing him look for ways to try and be the one who "shows us the light" :howler:, gives me a good laugh.

We already have people like Deej and Anders to laugh with... I think it's good to have someone to laugh at. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    hey no wonder we havent seen serge for a long time!!
    come on serge!!:angel:
    i'll try to convince him to come back too!!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    hey guys, dunoo about this whole controversy? what went on between sergio and ancellotti? what made him quit posting here?
    and alex what did ancelotti do or say that made you cut him out?
    Clueless about the going ons here. And wud like to be updated?
    it's quite a long story. I can tell you what i know on MSN tomorrow.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    Bye-bye ancelotti! Hope not to meet you again!
    that wasnt nice.

that was great.

i wont waste my time in saying goodbye.
    i'll just say GET LOST!!!!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003

In addition, his IP history is *very* similar to that of walu_ex.
    Martin, how long did u know about this, and why didn't u do something earlier?

A generous second chance or what?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Martin, IMO the banning limit should much more strickt. You should give a temp ban (3, 5, maybe even only 1 day) as soon as you see someone making trouble. If it continues afterwards then a permanent ban.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #34
    We would do that if it wasn't for the fact that we tend to forget to unban people :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    We would do that if it wasn't for the fact that we tend to forget to unban people :D
    Well if they did something bad enough to get banned, leave the bastards stewing for a while :devil:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    heheeh yeah i have that problem at SG too :D after i ban someone, i completely forget and then suddenly receive and then suddenly receive and email from the person asking as to why he isn't unbanned yet :D

pretty embarassing i tell ya ;)

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #37
    If there was a function on the board that banned them for a certain period of time, we would use it.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    Honestly, on the topic, I'm actually sad he's going. He and Incubo has been one of the few exciting things to happen in this forum in a long time.

But anyway. tooray loser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)