• Thread Starter #43
    We dont need strikers !!!

My opinion is :

Thuram, Monter and Iuliano : OUT !
    Stam, Ferrari and Trabelsi : IN !

that would b nice. ;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ferrara, montero, iuliano, pessotto, birindelli, tudor, Fresi, conte, di vaio, zalayeta all out!!

mexes, trabelsi, ferrari, armand, aimar, janks, zlatan all in!

and i dare say it, Deschamps can take over Lippi as i doubt he'll stay with us as we wont win anything this season!

clean out is needed IMO!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i'd keep pessotto and ferrara,and give conte a coaching position.
    we do need some experienced players,you know.

oh,and i'd replace chimenti with stekelenburg.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    buffon, thuram, zambrotta, tacchinardi, nedved, del piero, trezeguet are experienced. As will other youngsters who are are playing for us now in the CL, ie. maresca, appiah, miccoli for example.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    More than Ferrara, i can see Lilian Thuram as being a potential Juve coach. He seems to be a good student of the game. Most of his analogies are spot on.

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    Lippi said that he has contract signed with Juve till 2005, and he said that he will respect it, unless Juve want to sell Lippi or just release him.
    so guys, Lippi said that he will remain at Juve till 2005, hope much longer.

After Lippi, I`d like 2 c Didier Deschamps as our coach.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by arifelly |Juve| ] ++
    Deschamps as a Juve coash .. hell no.

right now he's with monaco and always he has problems with his players which shows they dont respect him and he cannot control the squad.

a perfect example is the way he kicked out Panucci out of Monaco.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by arifelly |Juve| ] ++
    Lippi said that he has contract signed with Juve till 2005, and he said that he will respect it, unless Juve want to sell Lippi or just release him.
    so guys, Lippi said that he will remain at Juve till 2005, hope much longer.

I'm not sure that I want Lippi hear until 2005...not if the squad is going to perform the way it's performing now...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I'm sorry? As well as being at least on Alex's level, if not better, Saviola is 7 years younger. It wasnt the main criteria, but only a reminder that he's one for the future... :rolleyes:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    After Lippi I want Del Neri or Prandelli.
    Yeah, or maybe Deschamps. It'd be nice for him to bring some of Monaco's talent to Juve if he makes a return. The likes of Squilacci, Evra, Rothen, Giuly, Morientes could come in handy.

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Yeah, or maybe Deschamps. It'd be nice for him to bring some of Monaco's talent to Juve if he makes a return. The likes of Squilacci, Evra, Rothen, Giuly, Morientes could come in handy.

well, from Monaco I`d like to bring Giuly....he is very talented player...

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Very true! Giuly is amazing but he's another Miccoli. Morientes is owned by Madrid. Rothen is an excellent passer but is slow. Squillaci as great potential. They say he's the next Laurent Blanc. He scores a lot for a CB. Patrice Evra could be one of the top 3 LB in the world if he joins Juve. Zambrotta could play in midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)