Saviola loan deal ? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Agreed, but I'd be more than happy to get Saviola, and, hopefuly, get rid of Alex. Also, Saviola could play as playmaker, altho it's not his preferred position. IMO, he could be a more than decent sub for Neddy, as well as play on both sides in the 4-2-3-1

Imagine this:

-------Trezeguet--------

Saviola Nedved Miccoli

I'm drooling :drool:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
But thats not a playmaker, thats a centre mid. He needs to be set infront of Emerson and another DM. Like this:

-------------------Del Piero Trezeguet------------------

------------------------Saviola-------------------------

------------------Emerson --- Nedved------------------

Jankulovski ---------------------------------- Zambrotta

--------------Montero Thuram Leggrotaglie--------------

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
But thats not a playmaker, thats a centre mid. He needs to be set infront of Emerson and another DM. Like this:

-------------------Del Piero Trezeguet------------------

------------------------Saviola-------------------------

------------------Emerson --- Nedved------------------

Jankulovski ---------------------------------- Zambrotta

--------------Montero Thuram Leggrotaglie--------------

another DM? then neddy is not a DM. (if i got your formation right).

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
We need a partner for Emo who is defensive. Emo likes to go forward too, so if it was him and Neddy in midfield, our poor old defence would be screwed.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I think that firstly we MUST buy 1-2 Defenders and after that to look for a forward.And this season i think tha we will play with 4 midfielders.Look

Nedved---Emerson---Kapo----Camoranesi

The fastest Midfield in Europe

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

another DM? then neddy is not a DM. (if i got your formation right).

My idea was that Neddy would drop deeper down, to a centre midfield role with Emerson, like Rosicky did in the Euro. This would mean they would both need to do some defensive work, and cover for the other in attack, or they could attack together, altho that could leave us a bit weak in case of a counter attack. The way I figure it, they both have very high workrate, they're fast, have good passing, dribbling and solid tackling, and their defensive weakneses would be covered by an extra man in defence. Jankulovski and Zambrotta are both used to defending, so they shouldnt have problems running both O and D from their wingback positions.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
We need a big guy in front.
Exactly. Why are we continually being linked with support strikers such as Mutu and Saviola? We need a big, strong, tall target man ala Jan Koller and Christian Vieri. A realistic target would be Julio Cruz, and though I know alot of you guys don't like or rate him, I think he's a solid performer and widely underrated. He's a good enough finisher, and since we're only looking for a sub I'd definitely welcome him into our squad.

Alex

May 1, 2004
Saviola is an awesome forward. He creates a lot of goals and oppurtunities. Deadly finisher. Very fast. Perfect technique. I would be so happy to see him come. Please Moggi. PLease... (Saviola is the best forward we've been linked with so far, and better than what we've got)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)