Saudi 2011 Demonstrations (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, what the hell happened with that day of rage? Nothingburger? No wonder why oil was down substantially today, the day of rage was all priced in and it turned out to be a joke.

Come on, boys. You can do better than that.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Yeah, what the hell happened with that day of rage? Nothingburger? No wonder why oil was down substantially today, the day of rage was all priced in and it turned out to be a joke.

Come on, boys. You can do better than that.
easy for a true american cunt to say...without adding weight to your churlish words, of how the saudi royals are ARMED AND SUPPORTED by the government you pay for...come on boys indeed...you fucking moron. eat shit, and die, serpico....

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This should have been the first country to start the demonstrations..

I am not even sure if women can vote in this country :sergio:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #51
    This should have been the first country to start the demonstrations..

I am not even sure if women can vote in this country :sergio:
    You are right for both sentences.

They look at women as being nothing more than decoration in the house. And the problem is that they say this is the truth of Islam. Thanks God we can read Quran and Sunna and know that the behavior of Saudi regime is just baseless.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    easy for a true american cunt to say...without adding weight to your churlish words, of how the saudi royals are ARMED AND SUPPORTED by the government you pay for...come on boys indeed...you fucking moron. eat shit, and die, serpico....
    Have you been trying to get high by packing your ass with weed again?

And they say POTHEADS don't have rage issues. :disagree:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    You are right for both sentences.

They look at women as being nothing more than decoration in the house. And the problem is that they say this is the truth of Islam. Thanks God we can read Quran and Sunna and know that the behavior of Saudi regime is just baseless.
    Rich and educated people are there, yet they have a terrible government like that, unbelievable isn't it?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    :lol:@ The Saudi gov moaning about Bashar using excessive brutality.

Sent from my Atrix 4g using Tapatalk

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Cheers Moh, its good to be back. Oh and so glad you Libyans are reaping some fruits of the revolution. Hope the past pages are finally turned over for a bright future ahead inshallah ;)

Sent from my Atrix 4g using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)