Santos FC (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Thread moved. International soccer is for national teams. :)

I have only seen one match of Santos last year in the Libertadores. At the time there were other players who made the biggest headlines, even though those two you mentioned were the biggest names. I didn't see enough of Diego to form an opinion, but Robinho struck me as a very talented and confident player. Being so young, he could be a star but he could also become Denilson, all tricks and no substance. His most alluring quality is the dribbling and it's a pleasure to watch him do that. But if he were to try his luck in Europe, there'll be plenty of challenges awaiting him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i havent seen much of Robinho this season,but i've seen almost all Santos's games last season,and from what i saw it looks like Robinho is the next Denilson,but like i said i havent seen much of him this season,so i dont know if he's improved or not.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
"the next Denilson", is that supposed to be a good thing?
no its not,i meant by it that he's a great dribbler with a handful of fancy tricks,but no result,well i dont know how to explain it,but you know Denilson:undecide:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
personally i dont think so,he's really improving,i mean he is better than Quaresma and V.Meyde IMO.

*getting ready to be bashed for what i just said*:D

OP
StormRuller

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    look where Robinho is now... I mentioned about him before...

now there's another player too that I'm going to post about him in the I want this player in Juve thread..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)