Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (35 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The White House responded to Jones' petition. Apparently there is this first amendment thing and it protects Morgan's speech disagreeing with the 2nd amendment. Who new?:boh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
16 year old with shotgun and 20 rounds. shot 2-3 I think no one killed.

Teacher talk him out of it.

I guess we will ban shotguns now too? :boh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The fact that it's even question which is put up for debate is mind boggling in itself. In many aspects America is really a 3rd world country.
Right. But I can defend myself with what I have. I will take the 3rd world tag if it means I can defend myself against the poor uneducated ghetto boys in the South East of DC that like to pull guns and attack in packs. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Some guy tried committing suicide on the key bridge in DC a couple days ago: maybe anyone who crosses needs to pass a background check?

Or do we ban bridges too?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Right. But I can defend myself with what I have. I will take the 3rd world tag if it means I can defend myself against the poor uneducated ghetto boys in the South East of DC that like to pull guns and attack in packs. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Some guy tried committing suicide on the key bridge in DC a couple days ago: maybe anyone who crosses needs to pass a background check?

Few are the arguments that I refuse to enter, but with that kind of opening line I'm pretty much writing the possibility off :D

they only hunt in 3rd world countries? man was europe pussified :D
Oh we hunt nigga, just that the legal rifles are specifically designed for hunting and they are very few, any modifications to them are penalized heavily so people sort of stopped doing it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Bad analogy Cam. Doesn't make any sense in this context. Compare guns to something actually harms people.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
16 year old with shotgun and 20 rounds. shot 2-3 I think no one killed.

Teacher talk him out of it.

I guess we will ban shotguns now too? :boh:
No, but if you're a parent and your kid takes a gun to school and shoots people then you get the same punishment. That would be a simple solution.

- - - Updated - - -

but thats cam's point, this is a straight up shotgun nothing modded about it
Modded?

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that it's even question which is put up for debate is mind boggling in itself. In many aspects America is really a 3rd world country.
Don't get me started on our broadband service!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Shhhh, Abel!

When you own all the guns, you ruin the element of surprise if you make them double-check. :disagree:
woah careful there annie oakley

- - - Updated - - -

No, but if you're a parent and your kid takes a gun to school and shoots people then you get the same punishment. That would be a simple solution.

Modded?

modified

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)