Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (31 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Won't even watch that clip since Americans are pretty retarded. Have fun with all the guns and your right to carry one everywhere. :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hmmm, this Alex Jones clown or Piers Morgan. I burst out laughing when that guy started ranting.

Bear pit please.

America please don't deport Piers Morgan, it's a pleasure to never see him on tv.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bear pit? Is that like the old skool bull and bear fights?

Chain them at the ankles and make them fight to the death?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Mwahahahahaha. did that shit help u? :cronios:

and why's she doing the alveolar trill on the r's. dats like the least danish sound ever.

i member my spanish class in high school 90 % of my class couldnt roll on the r's. was so good lol.

♪ jeg står på en alpotop - hva faen sku jeg egentligt her - hva sku jeg her ♫

:rofl:

oh now that i think about it. dats one of those bad commercials that a danish tourist agency have made.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Mwahahahahaha. did that shit help u? :cronios:

and why's she doing the alveolar trill on the r's. dats like the least danish sound ever.

i member my spanish class in high school 90 % of my class couldnt roll on the r's. was so good lol.

♪ jeg står på en alpotop - hva faen sku jeg egentligt her - hva sku jeg her ♫

:rofl:

oh now that i think about it. dats one of those bad commercials that a danish tourist agency have made.
:D a continuance on the newly found interest in all things danish

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
:D a continuance on the newly found interest in all things danish
you'll get over it soon. i promise you.

- - - Updated - - -

As if we needed more things to make fun of the Brits over, their recent infatuation with the Danes isn't helping matters.
not a day goes by where a danish tv-station or tabloid isnt mention how much the brits or the mericans loves the danish "insert something".

apparently denmark is the cultural hub of the world. inb4 yall be eating this:

troels trier :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)