Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (55 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm posting from there right now.

It's alright. Media has made it out to be too fairytale though. You've got a bunch of East Coast schmucks wearing sweaters around their shoulders who think winemakers are elite alchemists when the reality is that they're farmers with dirt under their fingernails. But that doesn't stop people from selling the illusion to all the tourists - international and locals alike.

Here in Napa town, however, the locals shop at WalMart, eat tacos, and own guns. You sometimes see roadside signs for people selling live goats to slaughter and eat yourself the way some places sell Christmas trees. Not the stereotype they sell to the outside world.

And the cost of living here is high, but not as outrageous as other parts of the state. Depends on how idyllic a neighborhood you're looking to settle in.
Sedona, AZ is the new Napa. Or so I've read.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Won't happen. They might ban the sale of weapons but they are NEVER going implement policy to take them forcibly from unwilling hands. That's insanely unrealistic in this country when the populace is more heavily armed than the police.

You would putting the local pd or whoever is expected to go door to door in immense amount of danger. Cops would be getting shot left and right by cooks with stores of guns and ammunition who would rather die than let a black president take their guns away.
Oh yeah, there would be dead people everywhere and a new civil war would begin.

But I guess I'm not like most people and expect this government to make the most idiotic decisions. Or perhaps they're not quite idiotic, but rather just part of the plan. Who the hell knows.

I mean, if the government can have people feeling you up wearing blue gloves before you get on a plane, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Piers is entitled to his opinion. Funny that the anti-police state guy feels we should export Piers because he disagrees. :shocked:

Alex Jones didn't do much to make people rally to his side, but then again that's not what he's about.

Jones stayed in character perfectly, completely ruining Morgans attempt to interview him.:lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If I wasn't familiar with Alex Jones, I might have understood that to mean he thought Morgan was using a fake accent.:shifty:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
typical redneckish-teabaggish behavior with a side of complete disdain for numbers :lol:

man hard to even imagine the constant "they are all out to get me" fear this guy must be living thru every day of his life :rab:

I see this guy getting a juicy deal with foxnews now that glenn beck got flushed down the crapper. And a bountiful book deal soon to follow too. Wouldn't be surprised if that's what it was all about in the first place. You can bet your ass he goes to church every Sunday too. :klin:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
remember guys, the best thing to do against a guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.

And the blame falls entirely on action movies and violent videogames.

Goddamn, i might start a shooting myself here in belgium !

Oh wait, you cant buy an assault rifle here

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
remember guys, the best thing to do against a guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.

And the blame falls entirely on action movies and violent videogames.

Goddamn, i might start a shooting myself here in belgium !

Oh wait, you cant buy an assault rifle here
It's pretty difficult to shoot yourself with a rifle bro. So thats probably a good thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)