Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (29 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I think by the time you've spent 5 hours driving through the snow you've kind of lost interest and turned back to watch tv.

- - - Updated - - -

Sierra Leone is proof of this methodology.
I didn't mean literally 2-3 min but more of a moment in his life type of moment. Even if 2-3 min to cool off without being able to get his hands on a gun may well have saved that KC player's life along with that of his girlfriend. (referring to a murder suicide by an american football player that took place 10 or so days ago).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
oh okay. you mind showin me some empirical evidence to your claim that it does nothing but destroy the middle class.

btw you have no clue on what i support or dont support. especially when it comes to economics.
Just take a look at the commodity charts. Unemployment still high, no job growth, which translates into minimal demand.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You can question amerika in a many ways here but

If the shooter, comes from a decent wealthy or better family, i dont think it could have been prevented in any way.

he'd have acces to therapy,psychiatric or simular help all his life, his dokter would have recommended it the family could have payed for it.

Yet sometimes these mental cases fall trough the mazes of the net, without money beeing a factor.

Weapons, lets not kid ourselves here. Belgium is for example very strickt on weapon law, yet everyone that tries can get an illegal ak-47. this is the case for pretty much every country. its just easyer in america

- - - Updated - - -

Just take a look at the commodity charts. Unemployment still high, no job growth, which translates into minimal demand.
Cmon man, you didnt think that it would change anytime soon. these things take time

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
RIP to all those kids and my condolences go to the families who won't have them there to spend Christmas with. So fucked up.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
RIP to everyone that lost their life (besides the shooter). Too many fucked up people.

I am definitely purchasing firearms for Christmas. By the end of Obama's Presidency, he will have an outright ban on guns. From the Fast and the Furious gun running into Mexico to demonize the second amendment, to all the media hype over every single shooting that doesn't involve someone who is African American, they're coming for your weapons.

You have to be an idiot not to want to own a firearm in these crazy times.
My rights are gone. :cry: I can't have guns :cry: MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS GONE :cry:

So many stupid americans that actually believe that crap. No one wonder why stuff like this happens all the time.

What's next? They're going to put you in a FEMA camp?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
People talking about therapists. :sergio: If you are fucked up then you are fucked up, a therapist doesn't change a thing. Does everybody in the States actually have their own therapist like in the movies btw?

I've seen a therapist long time ago, she threw me out and I never went back.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
People talking about therapists. :sergio: If you are fucked up then you are fucked up, a therapist doesn't change a thing. Does everybody in the States actually have their own therapist like in the movies btw?

I've seen a therapist long time ago, she threw me out and I never went back.
Thank god for the therapists and the movies Analize this and that :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
We identified and analyzed 61 of them, and one striking pattern in the data is this: In not a single case was the killing stopped by a civilian using a gun. Moreover, we found that the rate of mass shootings has increased in recent years—at a time when America has been flooded with millions of additional firearms and a barrage of new laws has made it easier than ever to carry them in public. And in recent rampages in which armed civilians attempted to intervene, they not only failed to stop the shooter but also were gravely wounded or killed.

There is no evidence indicating that arming Americans further will help prevent mass shootings or reduce the carnage, says Dr. Stephen Hargarten, a leading expert on emergency medicine and gun violence at the Medical College of Wisconsin. To the contrary, there appears to be a relationship between the proliferation of firearms and a rise in mass shootings: By our count, there have been two per year on average since 1982. Yet 24 of the 61 cases we examined have occurred since 2006. This year alone there have already been six mass shootings—and a record number of casualties, with 110 people injured and killed.

Armed civilians attempting to intervene are actually more likely to increase the bloodshed, says Hargarten, "given that civilian shooters are less likely to hit their targets than police in these circumstances." A chaotic scene in August at the Empire State Building put this starkly into perspective when New York City police officers confronting a gunman wounded nine innocent bystanders.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/mass-shootings-investigation?page=1

So more guns than ever, more shootings than ever. And the hypothesis that more guns around would prevent violence remains a hypothesis with no supporting evidence.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Civilians shouldn't have guns. At least as many of 'em like in the States.

--

I don't have guns in my house, my door is unlock and I'm just fine. My parent's house is unlock too...but don't go there, my dad will shoot your head off with a shotgun. I've spent all of my life with weapons...and all I can say is that there's something really fucked up in America since you guys actually need to use em (or at least you paranoid fucks say so).
Isn't Finland the country with most guns per capita?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)