Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Our financial stability is not so strong
Very true

We also have several depreciating assets that cannot be offloaded. Even if we do offload them it would be at a loss on the books

This directly effects our ability to compete in the market. Also, the loss in ticketing revenue is the biggest wound.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder if Beppe got a big head but AA didn't want to share power so he sacked him and thought he could get away with just using the apprentice.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Just to be clear that not all the blame is to be placed on Paratici. Much of the mess on his hands is inherited from his predecessor. Irregardless of that it's quite clear that Tici man couldn't sell the gift of sight to a blind man.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just to be clear that not all the blame is to be placed on Paratici. Much of the mess on his hands is inherited from his predecessor. Irregardless of that it's quite clear that Tici man couldn't sell the gift of sight to a blind man.
You think selling a 30 something year old on big wages is straight forward? You know who to thank for giving those wages in the first place

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Jorginho, it has the certain feeling of inevitability to it.

I am not against Jorginho but I hope he is not the only midfield signing. Especially if Pjanic leaves.
Yeah we'll sign jorginho when we've bentancur. Well done to whoever sold you that rumor.

- - - Updated - - -

I have little doubt this is the case, deals like De ligt and Ronaldo came out of the blue, I suspect something similar is brewing
I had no doubt pre corona that this new trend of one big signing a summer will continue, this time likely a mid, but with Rona, we might skip a year.

- - - Updated - - -

He looks as good as Serie B/U-20 Verratti did all those years ago imo. And I’d rather not be missing out on every single one of these young, high potential Italians, from Verratti on forward. Sure, the kid could flop, but he could also be the backbone of our mid for a decade with no worries about him asking to move on, given that he is Italian and we are far and away the biggest Italian club and CL contenders each and every year.

We have a crazy high wage bill, our team is old as heck. And we’ve had pretty big squad turnover of non-Italians over the years. It would be nice if we could sign a couple top young Italians for the future.
Zaniolo is more comparable to verratti talent wise. Unmistakable talent who produces moments of artistry already.

Tonali on the other hand is good with potential but very raw (looked to me at least from little I saw) and more well rounded than than giving obvious top class artist level vibes.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
Missing on Verratti felt like a crime at that time but i don't feel the same about Tonali. Might turn out good but i don't see it right now. :boh:
Yeah looks good on youtube as every player that has a youtube video, but in real games (not that i watched many of his games) felt underwhelming.
:tup:

Reminds me of when tuzzers were lining up to commit harakiri over torreira.

Cept Tonali has more future. But wouldnt make much diff now and neither is he the biggest Italian talent.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Aouar and Van Den Beek are not big signings, so I have hope.

A big signing would be a Pogba, a Kante, or a De Jong.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if we're sacrificing the opportunity to acquire Tonali because we're bringing in Zaniolo and Aouar, count me in.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I don't know why people are so obsessed with Verratti, he is good but he misses like 40% of the season with injuries.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don't know why people are so obsessed with Verratti, he is good but he misses like 40% of the season with injuries.
Doesn't that make him a perfect fit for Juve? :D

- - - Updated - - -

also, our wage bill is way too fat for our revenue. it's slightly over 70% even without corona effects considered. that's what the 3rd largest wage bill and a barely top10 revenue do to you.
That's ok.

It's just a disaster waiting to happen.

3rd highest wage bill... I die a little every time I hear that
Yeah, but that 3rd highest wage bill allows us to steamroll the league & crush it in the CL. So it's all good.

No, wait ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)