Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Based on what it was a mistake?
The only mistake is that since his departure momblano doesn't know jackshit anymore.
Because marotta was always leaking news to the media, now we work far more secretively which is why moves for de ligt amongst others came out of the blue. And for this I think we have someone bigger and better than tonali lined up but we just dont know who yet. Media is speculating out of thin air, most of it nothing concrete

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
funny how losing out on a player with half a season's experience at the top flight, not even a starter for the national team can somehow eclipse the signings of De Ligt and Ronaldo :cry: but hey lets have a meltdown for signing that waste of money Kulusevski, because he's not Italian, doesn't play for Brescia, doesn't look like Pirlo and is meh on football manager

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
funny how losing out on a player with half a season's experience at the top flight, not even a starter for the national team can somehow eclipse the signings of De Ligt and Ronaldo :cry: but hey lets have a meltdown for signing that waste of money Kulusevski instead
i'd be curious to see your posts if we decided to make an offer for tonali once the new financial season starts in 3 weeks.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i'd be curious to see your posts if we decided to make an offer for tonali once the new financial season starts in 3 weeks.
if we did fine, I don't dislike the player, but at the same time it wouldn't be the end of the world if we missed out on him because there are bigger and better names on the market who i'd sooner see at Juve still. That has always been my stance. Imagine the meltdown if inter had signed kulusevski as well, ironic more so he is a Juve player now.

- - - Updated - - -

It's as if any player inter signs now everyone criticises our club's management for sleeping, its getting pathetic as to why we are even matching ourselves to them, a club that brought in the likes of ashley young and victor fucking Moses. Even Barella and Sensi, yeah decent players but they won't be getting us any closer to the CL, they hardly set the world alight in Europe this season as it is which ought to tell you something, and look how much those will cost inter? not cheap!

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
mainly due to CR7 tho. It's temporary.
Yeah it's weird to think but essentially he has the salary of four top players. But long-term it's not sustainable, the club knows that and it's easy to see at a glance:

(net)
Ronaldo €31m
De Ligt €8m
Higuain €7.5m
Pjanic €7.5m

Dybala €7.3m
Ramsey €7m
Rabiot €7m
Szczesny €6.5m
Bonucci €6.5m
Douglas Costa €6m
Khedira €6m

Alex Sandro €5m
Cuadrado €5m
Bernardeschi €4m

Danilo €4m
Chiellini €3.5m
Matuidi €3.5m

Rugani €3m
De Sciglio €3m
Bentancur €2.5m
Demiral €1.8m

Buffon €1.5m
Pinsoglio €0.3m

All those in red will almost certainly be gone within 2 seasons, could even add a couple more in there, this will be quite a revolutionary period - it's half the squad. The ones in green will need increasing.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
agnelli also said that juve aims for the new cr's, in their primes. i can see us sign an other top level forward next summer.

btw that 70% certainly decreased since mandzukic and emre can were sold.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol::lol::lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it's weird to think but essentially he has the salary of four top players. But long-term it's not sustainable, the club knows that and it's easy to see at a glance:

(net)
Ronaldo €31m
De Ligt €8m
Higuain €7.5m
Pjanic €7.5m

Dybala €7.3m
Ramsey €7m
Rabiot €7m
Szczesny €6.5m
Bonucci €6.5m
Douglas Costa €6m
Khedira €6m

Alex Sandro €5m
Cuadrado €5m
Bernardeschi €4m

Danilo €4m
Chiellini €3.5m
Matuidi €3.5m

Rugani €3m
De Sciglio €3m
Bentancur €2.5m
Demiral €1.8m

Buffon €1.5m
Pinsoglio €0.3m

All those in red will almost certainly be gone within 2 seasons, could even add a couple more in there, this will be quite a revolutionary period - it's half the squad. The ones in green will need increasing.
Which is another reason why it's crazy we are not getting Tonali...he isn't expensive from a salary point of view.

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
funny how losing out on a player with half a season's experience at the top flight, not even a starter for the national team can somehow eclipse the signings of De Ligt and Ronaldo :cry: but hey lets have a meltdown for signing that waste of money Kulusevski, because he's not Italian, doesn't play for Brescia, doesn't look like Pirlo and is meh on football manager
Totally agree. Kulusevski is a huge talent. But knowing Juve, they will bring him back to sit on bench while uncle Khediraoin crawls on pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)