Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
It's ok. We go for Aouar and Van Den Beek or Pogba. Seriosuly, we need to make a statement. Tootsie can't be satisfied with this pussified midfield. In any case, I have some hope that the Triumvirate of Absolute Fuckery will at least try to get shit right in the summer mercato.
will we though?
i honestly don't seeing that happening

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why do we need to make a "statement"? and what statement is it?
Do you want to win the CL? Have you seen our midfield?

We need to make a statement signing in midfield, show that we mean business and are not going to relinquish our crown in Italy, in addition to being serious about winning the CL.

The window of opportunity with CR7 here is closing - the man is a beast, but he isn't going to be around forever.

- - - Updated - - -

will we though?
i honestly don't seeing that happening
Well, I dunno. I harbor hope that we will, but we're talking about The Triumvirate of Absolute Fuckery after all.

I mean, I'd be ok with bringing in that shitstick Jorginho, but not as our main reinforcement in midfield.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
@Bianconero81

Totally spot on. Remember when legendary Moggi sold that turd Pippo Inzaghi for a lot of money and Zizou for record value of money back then? He reinforced our team with world class players like Buffon, Thuram and Nedved. That was epic.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I guess we should come to terms we won't get him and we won't generate the money needed for Pogba and/or he won't want to accept our fantastic new 8m salary cap fiasco we want.

No one wants Pjanic enough to pay up the money and no player we want in an exchange for him wants to come.

Saddle up, we gonna have to settle for another year of Khedira, Matuidi and Pjanic.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I guess we should come to terms we won't get him and we won't generate the money needed for Pogba and/or he won't want to accept our fantastic new 8m salary cap fiasco we want.

No one wants Pjanic enough to pay up the money and no player we want in an exchange for him wants to come.

Saddle up, we gonna have to settle for another year of Khedira, Matuidi and Pjanic.
Calma!

Wage cap is a sensible figure given the current climate and it stops players holding the club to ransom if we're trying to sell them on, hence why we're stuck with that oaf khedira thanks to marotta's fat contract extension he offered

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Calma!

Wage cap is a sensible figure given the current climate and it stops players holding the club to ransom if we're trying to sell them on, hence why we're stuck with that oaf khedira thanks to marotta's fat contract extension he offered
the players we want to sell don't want to leave. the one player we can actually use successfully in a trade/sale the willing club's players don't want to come

Pogba isn't going to want to accept an 8m wage so we can check that box off. we lost on Verratti and this looks exactly the same

Paratici is a disaster right now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the players we want to sell don't want to leave. the one player we can actually use successfully in a trade/sale the willing club's players don't want to come

Pogba isn't going to want to accept an 8m wage so we can check that box off. we lost on Verratti and this looks exactly the same

Paratici is a disaster right now.
Isn't that the whole point of the wage cap? to avoid situations like rabiot and khedira making it easier to offload.

If Pogba really wants out of manchester then that's the sacrifice he'll have to make. No club is willing to rival us for his signature, man utd and madrid are already fighting over camavinga so the call is on pogba to make a decision, and it's hardly our fault man utd gave him stupid wages to begin with

lost on verratti? when? at pescara? that can't be pinned on paratici and to be honest a lot of what is printed is just speculation.

We haven't even finished the season and yet we're acting like we're in the middle of the transfer window with no hope or promise, he has issues to address in what is a very complicated and financially restrictive situation that I can't imagine any sporting director would succeed in, this is not an excuse it is the simple facts of today's market, nobody is prepared to pay stupid money because they just can't and we're included

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Isn't that the whole point of the wage cap? to avoid situations like rabiot and khedira making it easier to offload.

If Pogba really wants out of manchester then that's the sacrifice he'll have to make. No club is willing to rival us for his signature, man utd and madrid are already fighting over camavinga so the call is on pogba to make a decision, and it's hardly our fault man utd gave him stupid wages to begin with

lost on verratti? when? at pescara? that can't be pinned on paratici and to be honest a lot of what is printed is just speculation.

We haven't even finished the season and yet we're acting like we're in the middle of the transfer window with no hope or promise, he has issues to address in what is a very complicated and financially restrictive situation that I can't imagine any sporting director would succeed in, this is not an excuse it is the simple facts of today's market, nobody is prepared to pay stupid money because they just can't and we're included
Yes, it also prevents us from bring top quality players.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not pinning Verratti on Paratici but you can be sure Marotta is looking at hindsight...you think he wants to make that mistake again? Wasn't it Beppe that did't pull the trigger on a young Marco?

- - - Updated - - -

LOLOL when Hustini is the pessimist and Badass is the Optimist :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, it also prevents us from bring top quality players.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not pinning Verratti on Paratici but you can be sure Marotta is looking at hindsight...you think he wants to make that mistake again? Wasn't it Beppe that did't pull the trigger on a young Marco?

- - - Updated - - -

LOLOL when Hustini is the pessimist and Badass is the Optimist :p
I don't think it's quite the case, I think other clubs will follow similar suits with a wage cap to help stabilise club finances in these uncertain times and with that players can no longer expect to make the same demands, just as clubs can't with transfer fees, player value and wages will feel the effects of this pandemic.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, cant be certain that if tonali went to inter he'd enjoy the same success as verratti. We have to also understand that cellino is a nut job and I'm pretty certain he will try and screw us out of a good deal for himself hence this crap about Barca offering 65 mill plus 2 players valued at 15 mill combined he quoted earlier today, a club that is so desperate for money can somehow flaunt 65+ mill for a kid that's played 1 season in the top flight? yeah smells like BS. Verratti went for what? 25-30 mill?
Remember Pellegri when he went to monaco? back then we were like omfg we made the same mistake alla verratti, where is he now?

I was never a pessimist nor an optimist, just a realist who is trying to put things in perspective even if most disagree with my points, unfortunately under marotta it made it look pessimistic because he made some quite unforgivable moves like selling Vidal and his replacements. Love him or hate him I like a number of the moves from paratici, I didn't think we'd get both demiral and De Ligt last summer, I was accepting the fact that it would be either one or the other, it's a statement of intent that he wants to build a team for the future. Cancelo had to go regardless, both financially and technically he had to go, unfortunately we are stuck with danilo for it but cancelo was a expendable player, someone i never really liked even at valencia I stated I wanted ricardo pereira over him, and to be honest so far I'd say Pereira is still the better player by a million miles.

Unfortunately it won't take 1 transfer window or even 3, it's a gradual process but I trust him more than I ever did with marotta and his short term band aids like hernanes, ashley young, rincon, victor Moses, Sanchez etc... to do that

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't think it's quite the case, I think other clubs will follow similar suits with a wage cap to help stabilise club finances in these uncertain times and with that players can no longer expect to make the same demands, just as clubs can't with transfer fees, player value and wages will feel the effects of this pandemic.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, cant be certain that if tonali went to inter he'd enjoy the same success as verratti. We have to also understand that cellino is a nut job and I'm pretty certain he will try and screw us out of a good deal for himself hence this crap about Barca offering 65 mill plus 2 players valued at 15 mill combined he quoted earlier today, a club that is so desperate for money can somehow flaunt 65+ mill for a kid that's played 1 season in the top flight? yeah smells like BS. Verratti went for what? 25-30 mill?
Remember Pellegri when he went to monaco? back then we were like omfg we made the same mistake alla verratti, where is he now?

I was never a pessimist nor an optimist, just a realist who is trying to put things in perspective even if most disagree with my points, unfortunately under marotta it made it look pessimistic because he made some quite unforgivable moves like selling Vidal and his replacements. Love him or hate him I like a number of the moves from paratici, I didn't think we'd get both demiral and De Ligt last summer, I was accepting the fact that it would be either one or the other, it's a statement of intent that he wants to build a team for the future. Cancelo had to go regardless, both financially and technically he had to go, unfortunately we are stuck with danilo for it but cancelo was a expendable player, someone i never really liked even at valencia I stated I wanted ricardo pereira over him, and to be honest so far I'd say Pereira is still the better player by a million miles.

Unfortunately it won't take 1 transfer window or even 3, it's a gradual process but I trust him more than I ever did with marotta and his short term band aids like hernanes, ashley young, rincon, victor Moses, Sanchez etc... to do that
Just as I mentioned about the Barca offer being bullshit and trying to screw us out of an extortionate offer, this gets published :lol:

https://www.football-italia.net/153946/barca-deny-tonali-interest

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Lol at Cellino pretending Barcelona made an €80m bid for Tonali.

As if he would have rejected it, for a start.
according to him tonali wants to stay in italy, and in that case, cellino could or could not accept that alleged offer, it doesn't make any difference, because the player already declined.

btw it's all bullshit. at least a consistent one. :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)