Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Missing out on this kid would be very sad. He'll be very good. Probably not worldclass, the odds are against most in that regard, but he'll definitely be very good. Time will tell.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
The real question is.. will he play more at Inter than with us? I mean Barella, Sensi and Brozovic will all be ahead of him.
Eriksen as well, and apparently nobody is buying Naingolan and Joa Mario. I can't see him going to Inter and I think at the end, when we fail to buy Pogba, Van de Beek, Aouar and the likes, we will settle for him and whoever we can swap Pjanic for. I pray if that happens Tonali can surprise us with how quickly he settles in and starts performing.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
The real question is.. will he play more at Inter than with us? I mean Barella, Sensi and Brozovic will all be ahead of him.
exactly ... there is no point of signing him ...even Eriksen will conflict with Tonali duties both are same ( not the level but the duties )

so still we have a chance ....but Fabio seems unwilling to pay or we have no budget

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the best thing about tonali is that he's italian. with rugani, de sciglio and berna on the verge of being sold, we're out of them very soon, and with the 17+4+4 squad rules and only pinso as our only homegrown, we risk not having a complete squad and enough depth for 3 competitions.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Corriere della Sera says he’s personally agreed terms with Inda for 2,5 Mio per year (4 year contract, wages will increase).
They still need to come to terms with Brescia, however they will soon have the Icardi money so will not be much of a problem.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's ok. We go for Aouar and Van Den Beek or Pogba. Seriosuly, we need to make a statement. Tootsie can't be satisfied with this pussified midfield. In any case, I have some hope that the Triumvirate of Absolute Fuckery will at least try to get shit right in the summer mercato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)