Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
What price was determined for the option to buy?
€20m from Sassuolo. Not sure if installments or cash. Reports of Inter trying to lower the terms, and that the negotiations are difficult.

Inter could also sell Vecino this summer, as they have an excessive amount of similar players, having signed Eriksen in January.

What kind of player do you guys rate Tonali? He's compared to Pirlo for his hair, but his playstyle is quite different IMO.

If Tonali arrived, I would expect him to play CM with Bentancur in the deep role (regista/CDM).

Italy’s 4-3-3 formation playing against Armenia
1588765560606.png

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I expect Tonali to infact take Bentancur's old position with Bentancur taking up the regista mantle

- - - Updated - - -

should snap Sensi if inda doesn want him
injury problems, so he'll fit right in

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think so he will fit ...how he will be aligned with Ericksen ....both the same type of players .....

hypothetically, they need Pogba more than Tonali
This is the problem, can inda really afford to keep dropping eriksen? they're paying him huge wages and suddenly he doesn't look like he fits

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"I know that Juventus are accelerating for Tonali, the Bianconeri are ahead of all the other teams in the race to sign him...." [Ceccarini]

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I hope we get him. It would be a good start, but that's it. He's not coming in to save our midfield on his own. He's the complementary piece, the Baby Robin to Batman.
We are looking for a three man midfield. We already have a gem in Bentancur(potential world class). Add Tonali and we're 66% of the way. So in a way he is 33% important

- - - Updated - - -

Tonali is good but I hope we are not going too crazy for him as he is just another prospect for now..
Current Tonali is better than Pjanic. The boy has world class potential

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are looking for a three man midfield. We already have a gem in Bentancur(potential world class). Add Tonali and we're 66% of the way. So in a way he is 33% important

- - - Updated - - -

Current Tonali is better than Pjanic. The boy has world class potential
If Tonali worth 33% Pogba worth 300%... (Yeah I know 100% should be the maximum..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)