Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As great as this would be in a perfect world, look at our track record with young players. They just become part of a human trafficking scheme. I'm hoping he stays there for a bit, Dortmund will treat him well and let him grow.
No doubt about that. We would need to change our approach, unless we regard him in the same mold as Pogba.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Of course not

We shall continue to patch the midfield for the next five seasons

:fab3::pavel:
I mean nobody (not just Juventus) will pay even close to that. Were he a britbong with EPL experience maybe but thats cause their market is fucked ala rich teams, registration rules and so few actually good British players.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I mean nobody (not just Juventus) will pay even close to that. Were he a britbong with EPL experience maybe but thats cause their market is fucked ala rich teams, registration rules and so few actually good British players.
Negotiated sale price could be around 45m but these morons would still fail to pull the trigger

This is Verratti 2.0 all over again

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tonali for 80 million? :howler:

GTFO. He's not even worth 50.

Brescia are getting relegated (I hope they get relegated ASAP courtesy of their cunt of a president), and no one will pay that much for a Serie B player. He's not going to want to stay with them in Serie B, so fuck off Brescia.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so this 80m talk comes from an il mattino news, with de laurentiis allegedly offering 45m for the guy, and cellino refusing the offer, asking for 80m instead. i couldn't really find it anywhere else, so i suppose it's an il mattino original.

my question is: did il mattino ever release any credible transfer news?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
so this 80m talk comes from an il mattino news, with de laurentiis allegedly offering 45m for the guy, and cellino refusing the offer, asking for 80m instead. i couldn't really find it anywhere else, so i suppose it's an il mattino original.

my question is: did il mattino ever release any credible transfer news?
@Mark

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Juventus insistent on Sandro Tonali. The Bianconeri do not want to give up the Brescia midfielder who is courted PSG & Real Madrid. A new attempt by Paratici is expected in the coming weeks, even if Brescia must be convinced to lower the price of €50m. [TJ]

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
40 million + bonuses seems reasonable in today's mercato.

However, and I can't stress this enough, Tonali CANNOT be our main midfield reinforcement.
Not only Pirlo left a gaping hole of skills & ideas. We've also been physicality ever since Pogba & Vidal left. I'd love to have Kante here on top of Tonali.

Sell Pjanic, Khedira, Bentancur and cover a big part of the costs. That would still leave us enough money to actually invest in a good RB & prima punta.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not only Pirlo left a gaping hole of skills & ideas. We've also been physicality ever since Pogba & Vidal left. I'd love to have Kante here on top of Tonali.

Sell Pjanic, Khedira, Bentancur and cover a big part of the costs. That would still leave us enough money to actually invest in a good RB & prima punta.
I wouldn't sell Bentancur. Ramsey and Rabiot on the chopping block before I even consider offers for Bentancur. Also, Blaised and Confused should be released if a decent offer comes in. I don't think we'd get anything for Kebab Sr. The Benign Bosnian should be sold if we receive 50-60 million.

- - - Updated - - -

Will be great if we let him go to PSG or Real Madrid because we don’t want to pay an extra 10 mil and he becomes Verratti 2.0 :sad:
If they're willing to pay 80 million for him, then so be it. If we lose him because he goes for 45 and we refuse to go beyond 40, now that's silly.

Apr 17, 2013
Kroos, World champion, left bayern to Real for 25 million, but people are not shocked to pay 40 for a kid from series B who has only one year left on his contract. Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)