Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Kroos, World champion, left bayern to Real for 25 million, but people are not shocked to pay 40 for a kid from series B who has only one year left on his contract. Ok.

Kroos had a release clause that was 25m, because Bayern were too stubborn to renegotiate his contract when he broke out as a top player.

The market decides the prices, and at the time of Kroos, top players were going for 30-40m, and superstars for 70-90m. Now if you are a highly promising top talent, you go for a minimum of 40-50m more or less, but many in the 60-80m region just for attracting interest from other top clubs (just look at Felix going for 126m just for showing some flashy talent in one year). We would be all day if we were to talk about the insane prices north of 90-100m current "established" players go for now.

So lets not pretend Kroos contract release clause and the financial transfers of 6 years ago is the same as now.

But I agree that the club should defenitely not be bullied into overpaying, I doubt any clubs will pay more then 50m for a young and raw Tonali in little relegated Brescia.

But defenitely need to get him still tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Tonali, Sensi, Jorginho and Verratti. Italy has an abundance of good registas.

Although, I keep hearing mixed reviews about Tonali.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Kroos had a release clause that was 25m, because Bayern were too stubborn to renegotiate his contract when he broke out as a top player.
Kroos also wasn't overly important for Bayern at the time, which is why they let him go. They could have kept him if they only wanted to.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bring this guy and Pogba in. Sell everyone in midfield except Bentancur, if necessary.

Khedira, Kulu and Matuidi can be our midfield subs, with Tonali, Pogba and Bentancur as the starters.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
PSG are interested in Sandro Tonali but Juventus are in pole position to sign the midfielder and have the best chance of securing him this summer. [Le10Sport]

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wouldn't surprise if at least one of Tonali or Chiesa aren't already booked in by the club for next season, but CV might have something to say about that.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Problem is clubs like PSG will pay the 50 to 60m for tonali.

Besides pjanic and bentancur the rest of the midfield needs a shake up. Still dont like pjanic in that deep lying midfield role. Wouldnt mind seeing a player like tonali come in and play in that role. Free up pjanic for the b2b role.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Problem is clubs like PSG will pay the 50 to 60m for tonali.

Besides pjanic and bentancur the rest of the midfield needs a shake up. Still dont like pjanic in that deep lying midfield role. Wouldnt mind seeing a player like tonali come in and play in that role. Free up pjanic for the b2b role.
Or we could sell Pjanic and replace him with someone better, someone with more energy and fight perhaps? A more physical midfielder with hunger?

Pjanic is 30 and his best years are behind him I'm afraid.

Apr 19, 2007
Or we could sell Pjanic and replace him with someone better, someone with more energy and fight perhaps? A more physical midfielder with hunger?

Pjanic is 30 and his best years are behind him I'm afraid.
Pjanic is to week to play b2b without a strong player behind him. Tonali behind Pjanic wouldnt be very good. Id like to see Pjanic go and get tonali and SMS/pogba/ or another physical player with skill.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Totti: 'Tonali will be one of the greatest'
By Football Italia staff

Francesco Totti reveals he tried to sign Nicolò Barella for Roma and advised them to do anything possible to get Brescia’s Sandro Tonali.
Barella ended up joining Inter from Cagliari last summer in a deal worth €12m for the loan and another €25m to buy outright.
“He was one of my favourites. I tried to bring him to Roma as soon as possible, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to get it done,” Totti told TV presenter Paolo Bonolis in an Instagram Live interview.
Although he is no longer working for Roma, but acting as a freelance talent scout, who would Totti like to snap up now?
“I’d do anything to get Tonali. In my view, he’ll become one of the best midfielders in the world. He has everything that a great player should have – technically gifted, good mentality and is always sharp in any situation.”
Brescia are asking for €50m, but Tonali is still admired by Inter, Juventus, Milan, Roma, Napoli, Chelsea, Arsenal and PSG.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agent: 'Tonali should stay in Italy'
By Football Italia staff

Agent Beppe Bozzo has claimed ‘few have the opportunities’ that Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali has ‘at his age’, but suggested the youngster will stay in Italy.
The 19-year-old is one of the most sought-after talents in Italian football and Brescia patron Massimo Cellino has revealed he will let the youngster choose his own destination.
After 23 games in Serie A, the Italy international has showcased his promising talent at top level and Bozzo, who became his agent last December, has revealed the starlet has ‘important prospects’.
“I have known him for two years,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I liked him immediately, like his beautiful family.
“They have all been important for his growth and for managing his reputation. He has passed his debut season in Serie A with flying colours.
“I haven’t spoken to President Cellino, but I have read with pleasure that he wants to give Sandro the last word.”
And the defensive midfielder has been linked with a move to PSG, Manchester City, Barcelona, Inter and Juventus.
“There are undoubtedly important prospects for Sandro, at his age, few have had this opportunity,” Bozzo added.
It’s better for Sandro to stay in Italy. He can immediately establish himself at a top club and it would be a shame for Serie A to lose him.” :scared:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Agent: 'Tonali should stay in Italy'
By Football Italia staff
EPA.png

Agent Beppe Bozzo has claimed ‘few have the opportunities’ that Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali has ‘at his age’, but suggested the youngster will stay in Italy.
The 19-year-old is one of the most sought-after talents in Italian football and Brescia patron Massimo Cellino has revealed he will let the youngster choose his own destination.
After 23 games in Serie A, the Italy international has showcased his promising talent at top level and Bozzo, who became his agent last December, has revealed the starlet has ‘important prospects’.
“I have known him for two years,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I liked him immediately, like his beautiful family.
“They have all been important for his growth and for managing his reputation. He has passed his debut season in Serie A with flying colours.
“I haven’t spoken to President Cellino, but I have read with pleasure that he wants to give Sandro the last word.”
And the defensive midfielder has been linked with a move to PSG, Manchester City, Barcelona, Inter and Juventus.
“There are undoubtedly important prospects for Sandro, at his age, few have had this opportunity,” Bozzo added.
“It’s better for Sandro to stay in Italy. He can immediately establish himself at a top club and it would be a shame for Serie A to lose him.” :scared:
well that pretty much rules out every club in Italy except Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)