Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Is hw really that good? Never seen him do anything exceptional tbh. 30-35 m wpuld be understandable but 50 m? As i said i didnt see much of a guy but looks overpriced as fuck.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Is hw really that good? Never seen him do anything exceptional tbh. 30-35 m wpuld be understandable but 50 m? As i said i didnt see much of a guy but looks overpriced as fuck.
Personally, I want Tonali. But I want Zaniolo or Castrovilli more.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Really? Zaniolo is no-brainer, dude might the best talent in the world, but Castrovili
I think he's a bit better athletically and offensively, basically a true B2B, which we can't seem to find nowadays. Just DM after DM after DM.

Ideally we would buy both. It's insane that all these Italian CMs are popping up nowadays and we have none. :howler:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
op clubs prepare Tonali offers?
By Football Italia staff

Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali has allegedly been targeted by the biggest clubs in Europe this summer, with Inter and Juventus ready to enter an auction.
Patron Massimo Cellino has no intentions of selling the starlet this winter and the 19-year-old could become the topic of a big move this summer.
After 19 games and one goal for the newly promoted side, Tonali has reportedly been targeted by Serie A duo Inter and Juventus, whilst Paris Saint-Germain could be looking to get another deal à la Marco Verratti.
Gianluca Di Marzio is the one who writes that the top clubs are looking at the Italy international and claims Manchester City might also make a move for the promising player, who most likely will be at the centre of an auction later this year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
no fan of a bidding war in summer

I'd rather we do a Kulu and get him now for a ton of money and just leave him at Brescia instead of waiting til summer to negotiate.

We are totally going to fuck this one up again.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I would try to buy Zaniolo now (insert Bernardeschi as a makeweight) and take the risk..He is very young and will repay us the faith we show in him

Jan 22, 2016
To be honest, I'm not impressed by this guy , yeah he looks like Pirlo .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even Pirlo wasn't Pirlo up until age of 24.
Most midfielders take huge steps up with each year passing. Take a look at Bentancur, the guy is improving within each game.

That's why you buy them before they hit their peak and become unaffordable due to huge transfer fee and salary.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He has Pirlo’s hair but nowhere near his natural ability. Having said so he is better defensively and physically and I mostly admire his ability to protect the ball under pressure, his long passes, and his set pieces delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)