Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It will haunt us for years if we don’t sign this guy, like Verratti.
:agree:

We’ve missed out on every promising young Italian CM in recent years. And just this last year Inter signed Sensi and Barella who have both looked very good under Conte. I would have loved to get Barella.

Tonali is an absolute must considering all these misses imo, a player who could be the backbone of the mid for a decade.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Great. That's a start, but we need more than a promising prospect playing for a relegation candidate.
You already forgot about Kulusevski who says he is an AM. Add Tonali and that's half of our mid renewed. And we also need to give Rabiot a decent streak before judging.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:agree:

We’ve missed out on every promising young Italian CM in recent years. And just this last year Inter signed Sensi and Barella who have both looked very good under Conte. I would have loved to get Barella.

Tonali is an absolute must considering all these misses imo, a player who could be the backbone of the mid for a decade.
I have a bad feeling that we will miss out on him too. Wouldn’t shock me to see him go to PSG or some EPlol club.

He HAS to be our number one transfer priority this summer.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great. That's a start, but we need more than a promising prospect playing for a relegation candidate.
Two CMs, another striker, LB (Pellegrini back from loan) and another RB. And try to actually rid ourselves of the deadwood instead of adding to it...

Going to be a very important summer for Tici. Let’s see if he fails like has in the past 2 windows.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He singlehandedly bossed Lazio’s midfield playing with a man down
Lol, bossed. Brescia was 8 man in the box + Tonalli and Balo outside doing everything possible to kill time. There was no bossing, nothing remotely close to bossing. Yeah, he ones dragged a ball (and hilarioulsy dived at the end of the whole sequence), big deal. If thats impressive we might consider signing Balo.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Two CMs, another striker, LB (Pellegrini back from loan) and another RB. And try to actually rid ourselves of the deadwood instead of adding to it...

Going to be a very important summer for Tici. Let’s see if he fails like has in the past 2 windows.
Most important next summer is sell our deadwood a.k.a. Khedira, Can + possibly Rugani, Matuidi, Bernardeschi, Ramsey (not all offcourse)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lol, bossed. Brescia was 8 man in the box + Tonalli and Balo outside doing everything possible to kill time. There was no bossing, nothing remotely close to bossing. Yeah, he ones dragged a ball (and hilarioulsy dived at the end of the whole sequence), big deal. If thats impressive we might consider signing Balo.
You believe/d in Bentancur, might as well believe in Tonali. The latter looks far more promising, at least to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)