Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
How much does Brescia want for this dude?
Reportedly 50m, but this will include substantial bonuses and possibly player counterparts..It’s doable and maybe we can structure a similar deal to Brozovic’s transfer to Inter: Loan+obligation to buy+bonus fee

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He will be a bench player for life here unless we sell Pjanić.

Why on earth would he come here to be a vice Pjanić when he can easily be a starter at Roma or Inter.

I mean I actually don't mind selling Pjanić and revamping our midfield with Tonali and another top CM but I just don't see it happening.

Moving to Juve right now or next season wouldn't be a great career choice on his part.

It's not the same as compared to Kulu's signing where he will be in direct competition with the useless Bernardeschi and glass man Costa. It honestly won't be that hard for him to break into the first eleven eventually especially if we continue playing 4-3-1-2.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We need to buy some italians and IMO this is one of the best to get so lets go for it. I'm way more into this guy than the rat boy, specially with what happened to us with the last one we got from there

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If I had go guess, Milan. Just a hunch, of how fondly he talks of Gattuso comparison, and Pirlo being his idol (tho theirs the Brescia connection there).

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If I had go guess, Milan. Just a hunch, of how fondly he talks of Gattuso comparison, and Pirlo being his idol (tho theirs the Brescia connection there).
Milan is dead. he would destroy his career if he goes there.

also pirlo is considered as a juventus legend as Milan legend.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was awesome. Only 19 years old too FFS. Not only is he amazing on the ball and can pass the ball like a boss, he has a great defensive work rate and can put in a tackle.

Watch Tici let this one slip away and he ends up being the 2020 version of Verratti to PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)