Sanchez or Jovetic?...VOTE!!! (7 Viewers)

Sanchez or Jovetic?

• Sanchez

• Jovetic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #203
    He's more of a SS and each season he nails like 15 goals and has assists (so far this season 15 goals and 7 assists).

He's doing his job and praises he gets are deserved.

I guess some people expect 30 goals a season and 10 assists.
    and Sanchez needs to play a specific position and a certain tactic to be 100%. I much prefer JoJo between the two.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    He's more of a SS and each season he nails like 15 goals and has assists (so far this season 15 goals and 7 assists).

Why would you want Jovetic, when we have Giovinco? :frown:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007

well i think he would get those 30 goals if he was in la liga so 15 gals and and 7 assits is a good number.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    well i think he would get those 30 goals if he was in la liga so 15 gals and and 7 assits is a good number.
    It is. And it's not even end of the season.

People keep mentioning injuries but each year he plays quite a lot. Then when they see they are mistaken they say he doesn't score much. Well, for a SS he kinda does.

Why would you want Jovetic, when we have Giovinco? :frown:
    lol, you're not serious are you?

Giovinco contributes and adds close to NOTHING when it comes to team play. Jovetic is miles ahead of him. He's better than Seba in all aspects of the game actually.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    No thank you to the injury prone 30m euro man Jovetic. Get Sanchez for half of that.
    They bought Alexis for more than 35mln euros and they'd sell him now for 15? Dream on.

If Jovetic's name was Giuseppe Leonardo, you'd be cursing his mediocre ass.
    Find me such Italian player and I'll prove you wrong.

By such I mean of that age and who brings goals and assists on the table each season. Creative, good technique and teamwork.

You won't find any. So you're wrong.

I'm cursing mediocre asses when it comes to poaches (majority of Italian strikers). I loved Cassano, Del Piero and others.

Jul 1, 2010
    They bought Alexis for more than 35mln euros and they'd sell him now for 15? Dream on.

Find me such Italian player and I'll prove you wrong.

By such I mean of that age and who brings goals and assists on the table each season. Creative, good technique and teamwork.

You won't find any. So you're wrong.

I'm cursing mediocre asses when it comes to poaches (majority of Italian strikers). I loved Cassano, Del Piero and others.
    Is El Shawarma mediocre?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)