Samuel Iling-Junior (12 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I mean it should be quite easy to negiotiate longer contract for Juve. Lazio managed to extend Luca Romero for 3 years - he is more proven and already plays a lot in serie A.
The difference here is that Juve is actually never blocking their players and follow their will, while Lazio tend to block their players unless monstrous offer comes. We should be basically known for it by now and we should use this argument in negotiatons like this one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I mean it should be quite easy to negiotiate longer contract for Juve...
all of our speculations could be simply wrong. this guy says that according to the regulations a club with a youth team can only offer a 3-year long first professional contract. i have to double check whether this is accurate. if it is, hands were literally tied by the rules.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
all of our speculations could be simply wrong. this guy says that according to the regulations a club with a youth team can only offer a 3-year long first professional contract. i have to double check whether this is accurate. if it is, hands were literally tied by the rules.

Moreover, youngster's salary is usually among the least at the club. With his recent performance, he can see his near future in top flight division whereever it is with better salary. He has the upper hand. On other hand, juve don't want to give him big contract yet and decided to wait for 2 years to decide again.

Jun 16, 2020
I think those foreign youngster are bound to leave anyway. They probably choose the best project instead of their favourite club like many young Italian players do. Not a problem tho as long as there is something in for us aswel

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
His defensive contributions shouldn’t be as surprising since I believe he started out as a left back, but it’s still nice to see and makes him a legit backup for Kostic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)