Samuel Iling-Junior (10 Viewers)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
his versatility on the left flank is needed, both him and Kostic can play LW & LMF. With ADM leaving after this season, we put Chiesa on the right flank where he usually does better than on the left. And then all we need is a backup RW/RMF (love Cuadrado but he's finished).

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
his versatility on the left flank is needed, both him and Kostic can play LW & LMF. With ADM leaving after this season, we put Chiesa on the right flank where he usually does better than on the left. And then all we need is a backup RW/RMF (love Cuadrado but he's finished).
you see it

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I wonder why he wasn't more highly rated to begin with. I only really watched him this year, but it seems the production was always there. He had 20 G+A for the primavera last season. Obviously stats aren't everything so I'm just curious as to what the book on him was.

Jun 16, 2020
I wonder why he wasn't more highly rated to begin with. I only really watched him this year, but it seems the production was always there. He had 20 G+A for the primavera last season. Obviously stats aren't everything so I'm just curious as to what the book on him was.
He was really good last year and played a important role in the YL but stayed under the radar due to many focussing on Soule and Miretti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)