Samuel Iling-Junior (2 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Regardless of his lips I am very happy he re signed his contract. Probably makes sense he didn't want to sign for too long as if he truly breaks into the first team he would want a fatter pay check

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The number 16 shirt gives me hope. Not just because it was camo’s number, but because it means he is officially not a fringe-player.
I want to see him start with kostic as leftback in support.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Most predictable outcome ever.
yup. we still need these kind of players too. our operation was stable for almost a decade because of many plusvalenza making deals (without taking equally expensive couterparts. it's not realistic to think that all of our u23 players will make it to the first squad and become juve legends, so some well timed sales will surely help.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
stupid to only give him 2 years, will backfire us imo.

- - - Updated - - -

yup. we still need these kind of players too. our operation was stable for almost a decade because of many plusvalenza making deals (without taking equally expensive couterparts. it's not realistic to think that all of our u23 players will make it to the first squad and become juve legends, so some well timed sales will surely help.
yeah but 2 years basically means our hands will be tied, if he shines next season and wants EPL it means we will be selling player with last year on his contract. Should be giving him at least 3 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)