Samuel Iling-Junior (49 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #141
    Thank you. I hate this "cursed" bullshit that gets thrown around here. As if things are just totally out of our control and not our own doing.
    Our injury issues started at the end of Conte, got bad under Max 1.0 and never got better even through Pirlo/Sarri...worst ever under Max 2.0. It really is incredible that this club hasn't figured out its not sustainable to run a club with as many injury issues as it has.

What happens to an NBA team or NFL team when players continuously come up with avoidable injuries?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Our injury issues started at the end of Conte, got bad under Max 1.0 and never got better even through Pirlo/Sarri...worst ever under Max 2.0. It really is incredible that this club hasn't figured out its not sustainable to run a club with as many injury issues as it has.

What happens to an NBA team or NFL team when players continuously come up with avoidable injuries?
    They trade their sorry ass to another franchise

- - - Updated - - -

I hate Di Francesco and I’m disappointed that nobody of the team started a fight with him. We need some hothead like Mandzukic.
    At least costa spat at that cunt and his dad is still unemployed lol

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #143
    This sort of injury is nothing to do with medical staff though.
    His recovery time will be though.

The problem with where we are now is that many of our injuries are related to shitty physios/recoveries, buying injured players and players not taking care of their own bodies...so EVERY injury you see the frustrations boil over.

It wouldn't matter if a injury like that that has nothing to do with medical staff if we had good players to step in that aren't already injured lol

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011

They'd be brought up on terrorism charges. But never would a professional American team even come close to the poor level of fitness this club has to begin with. It's embarrassing.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    renew him with 5 year contract 1m wages and promote to first team, we would have to buy rotation winger anyway and with him its easier. He should also get a plenty of playing time since he can play both LW and LWB. Next year we are loosing both Cuadrado and Di Maria so he will ease the budget if he can be at least useful, but he looks like he could be a good player.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    This guy is a talented youngster and I like his style of play a lot. My only concern is that he’s English. If he does come good he’s gonna do a Sancho and become “homesick”.

But until then let’s hope we get the best out of him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    This guy is a talented youngster and I like his style of play a lot. My only concern is that he’s English. If he does come good he’s gonna do a Sancho and become “homesick”.

But until then let’s hope we get the best out of him.
    Like De Ligt, if he's any good he won't be playing in Serie A for 10 years, either EPL or maybe Bayern on the horizon for him. But if we make €60m+ for him it's not a loss. You want youth products to either be in the first team or making good money to finance other signings, that's what RM and the like do.

Jun 16, 2020
    He wants to renew if he gets a guaranteed place in the first team.

I remember when he just arrived from Chelsea, he looked very out of place with the U19 but gradually became a very important player for that team.

What I like is that he isnt afraid to take on his opponent in a 1v1. I’m so sick and tired of useless players who are afraid to lose the ball, Berna made a career out of it here. Basically Cuadrado, Iling and Chiesa are the only players who naturally have that mindset, and it’s one of the most plain and logical concepts of football as a whole. It’s so important to have a few players who can dribble.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Extend him. Then the left flank is set with Kostic and Iling. Wouldn’t even need to buy a left back, just a left footed CB, which are easier to find.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)