Samuel Iling-Junior (34 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are thinking of Miretti, who made a reckless tackle early in game and was yellow carded. 1st half was a cascade of overly aggressive fouls by us, leading to 4 yellows in 28 minutes.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Took the words right of my mouth.

The one thing I will say and it goes for others like miretti, fagioli and even gatti as well...these young players want to prove themselves and know the older overpaid folk are underperfoming...we see more heart and determination from them as they want in. The older folk just don't want o play cuz they can't stand allegri ay the moment.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No, we don't have professional, world-class management, right from the president to the head coach.
yeah, they made di francesco kick the shit out of iling :angrymob:

iling was just unlucky. the frustration about the management is warranted but belongs to some other thread

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
yeah, they made di francesco kick the shit out of iling :angrymob:

iling was just unlucky. the frustration about the management is warranted but belongs to some other thread
No this is not about Iling. This is a response to the above poster's comment on us being 'cursed' for so many injuries.

Freak injuries like these would be completely ignored if we did not have so many players on the treatment table. Our players have literally become patients.

We are checking player threads these days to see who gets injured first rather than talking about their performances so the reaction in the previous two pages is understandable.

Maybe you can go be the voice of reason somewhere else and stop wasting your time here by replying to my posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)