Samuel Iling-Junior (53 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Agresti said it was just a contusion. Doesn’t sound serious.

What I like about him is he has pace and power. His passes have good zip on them as well and his instincts seem pretty good relative to his experience. Doesn’t look too bothered by the jump in competition and plays like he belongs.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Agresti said it was just a contusion. Doesn’t sound serious.

What I like about him is he has pace and power. His passes have good zip on them as well and his instincts seem pretty good relative to his experience. Doesn’t look too bothered by the jump in competition and plays like he belongs.
When was the last time we had a youngster producing so much end product for a first team? Pogba? Maybe Coman? He look so lively u just love to watch him plus this lips, mmm

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Di Francesco had a dangerous tackle on AS just minutes before. Normal ref would send him off

Di Fransceco has a profile he targets lol. Its the same racist fuck who called Douglas Costa the N word before Costa spat on him.

I was suprised Illing continued game because that tackle was seriously vicious.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
post #84, just a little bit above yours?

Don't blame him, he is traumatised, he just fell in love with those lips, can't bear the thought of not seeing them soon.

- - - Updated - - -

When was the last time we had a youngster producing so much end product for a first team? Pogba? Maybe Coman? He look so lively u just love to watch him plus this lips, mmm
Kean before he left us for Everton. He had high goals to minute ratio that half season.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Di Fransceco has a profile he targets lol. Its the same racist fuck who called Douglas Costa the N word before Costa spat on him.

I was suprised Illing continued game because that tackle was seriously vicious.
He looked injured rest of the game, was limping. If i saw well, i think Allegri was shouting at Kean to cover his side but Kean couldnt hear so Allegri was pissed

- - - Updated - - -

Iling "Lips" Junior.

Forget about the le. It's cursed @Fr3sh @CrimsonianKing
Big lips sounds catchier imo. Big Lips Junior

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
That challenge against him was red card,
He is fast , runs , fights , needs some games… why spend 50 mil when we can develop him…
Him , soule , fagioli, miretti soon pogba and chiesa back … that could be some special team.

need to get rid asap from bonnuci and cuadrado.
And mckennie on the bench only!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He looked injured rest of the game, was limping. If i saw well, i think Allegri was shouting at Kean to cover his side but Kean couldnt hear so Allegri was pissed

- - - Updated - - -

Big lips sounds catchier imo. Big Lips Junior
My vote is for the longer Samuel "Bacia Queste Labbra" Iling Jr

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Actually, scratch that. We call him "Lipps Inc.", and every time he scores or gets an assist, we blast this on the LED displays:

Though we do need some Cynthia Johnson color in that video.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)