Samir Nasri (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
i read that he had a clause at £13.5m, makes you wonder why we didnt make more of an effort to get him
actually makes ME wonder why NO BIG CLUB really made a bid for him. Either they had some sort of precontract or some sort of other agreement, or the amount of money is way higher, and the released number is just made up. Come on, this is business, it's impossible that such a talent as nasri gets transferred to arsenal for peanuts really, and no one else cares?!

Jul 15, 2006
According to the player's agent Arsenal have made an offer for Marseille's playmaker Samir Nasri.

The french player has extended his deal since few time, but the 20 year old has been approached to european clubs.

Bernes, the agent player has revealed that they are considering Arsenal offer, that lured Nasri, despite all other alternatives: "We are not in a hurry. It is true that we are examining an offer from Arsenal, which is interesting for Samir Nasri from a sporting point of view, but I have also received other offers."

How I hope that club is Juve...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
seems as though he is in London to sign for arsenal today, so yet again we miss out on a great talent, will there be anything left for us?
congrats fred on your team making a great buy
someone should close this thread
thanks mate
If he goes to Inter like were rumoured,i think he's making a big mistake.
Imo he won't fit in well there.

i love him,btw we're both Bellorussians:)
so i really hope he stays where he is,and continue to show his class.
that makes two of us mate:xfinger:
But Rosicky despite being an excellent player is not someone you would deeply regret leaving. Or am I wrong? (I think I remember you said he is annoying you, because of his injuries and hot-cold form). His injuries make him pretty unnecessary player for you, that is unless he stays healthy, which is highly unlikely. I thought Hleb leaving was as good as done?? I think I will shoot myself if Hleb signs for Inter. Heard that Barcelona want him also. That would be tolerable, although I would prefer him to stay in Arsenal.
True about Rosicky, but then we're back to square one, and we need another attacking midfielder, i dont want him to leave mostly for our depth, not for Rosicky himself, who is extremely frustrating with his injuries. With Nasri and Hleb in our team, we can live with Rosicky's injuries though.

According to a friend of mine who supports Marseille, Nasri signed with Arsenal yesterday
Its not official yet

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Nasri was in London recently to undergo a medical and agree a four-year deal with the Gunners, who are expected to announce the ₤11.2 million signing during the coming week.

The deal will prove something of a coup for Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, who has been criticised for his timid approach in the transfer market over recent years.

And Ribery, who played with Nasri at Marseille before moving to Germany last summer, expects the 20-year-old to flourish at the Emirates once he comes to terms with the pace and physicality of the Premier League.

"It is good for him," Ribery told reporters at France’s training camp in Clairefontaine. "It [Arsenal] is a good club with many young people.

"But the English championship is completely different, he will have to adapt in order to impose himself.

"It is damaging to Marseille that Samir leaves - he has lived there all his life but it is important for him to see other places."

goal.com

Did we try and approach him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)