Sami Khedira (16 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Nice montage. Never really a fan of him but he's had a very respectable career and won every important trophy there is to win.

He's retired way too early though. Those injuries took a toll on his body I guess.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Scoring a header with Stuttgart, lifting the CL with Real, scoring in that epic WC game and lifting the WC Trophy and seeing him what he did with us it's just embarrassing.

Farewell Sami, you are a smart guy hope you come here some day.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Khedira remembers Juve: "We were a family, Buffon and Ronaldo …" – Tuttosport
  • Khedira: ‘Juve is the right choice, but I cried for the farewell to Real. On Ronaldo and Buffon … ‘Calciomercato.com
  • Khedira: “Mou changed my life. And to think that I didn’t even want to answer him …”ALL WEB market
  • Khedira: “Sad to leave Real but I don’t regret choosing Juve”All Juve
  • Khedira: “Mourinho’s call to Real Madrid changed my career. The Special One is the best thing that happened to me”

source:

Jun 7, 2003
Could become a cool expert.

Would have preferred to see him on german tv instead of "experts" like Christoph Kramer, Almuth Schult or Sandro Wagner :sergio: @lgorTudor
This guy is doing everything right man, living in USA having money and still single and pounding models i guess. Crazy good life, the most important thing he doesn't give a fuck about anything and going his way

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.calciomercato.com/news/...blemi-extra-campo-sarri-non-avava-stile-94430

- he loved to work here with chiellini, bonucci, buffon, dybala and mandzukic
- ronaldo is the best despite not defending at all
- sarri was stilo napoli but still nice to work with
- allegri is the best man he met in football
- dybala needs a bodyguard to perform, and there are too many people around him that do the talking. it took some time for him to stay focused and take care of his body. he still puts too much pressure on himself, wanna do the passing, create chances and be a leader at once. (that paragraph might actually be the first couple of critical phrases of dybala, alone for that it was a useful interview)
- the last second penalty vs real was absurd
- bonucci is the best defender to play long balls, but chiellini is king kong himself. he remembered an episode of an early training when he dominated everyone physically, then came chiellini and moved him; after that khedira thought "never conflict him again" lol
- he'd love to return once, he loves both juve and italy. wouldn't rule out working in tv, as a coach, or completely outside of football

big sami has spoken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)