Sami Khedira (19 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Also stupid af, remember the final against Barca? the fucker was trying his best to get sent off..:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
He's not stupid. He's an aggressive type of player which made him literally the best box-to-box player we could have wished for as he was pouring goals and assists frequently. It was not only a brilliant signing but also a very stupid sale from which we never really recovered.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He's not stupid. He's an aggressive type of player which made him literally the best box-to-box player we could have wished for as he was pouring goals and assists frequently. It was not only a brilliant signing but also a very stupid sale from which we never really recovered.
Worst decision made by Beppe at our club, in my opinion.
Not just because he was an indispensable member of the club ,but the fee should have been higher.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
To be fair enough , everything with him was good until the contract renewal... that one should not happen and i guess it was Allegri wish to keep him ...

anyway management now got a lessen and seems we are on the right track ....young and fresh !

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I have always hated RM players, don't know why. Maybe because of the Galacticos era. Always thought of them as a sell outs playing in a plastic club, something like PSG, City nowadays. The only player that I immediately liked when he joined us was Morata, Ronaldo and Khedira not so much. I hated them.

Time passed and my appreciation for them grew and grew, even if Sami was fucked by the time I started to like him. Did understand his game and seems like a genuinely nice guy how wanted the last dance but it is what it is and he's not a leech imo.

Good luck Sammi, hope you come back someday. As a coach or in the other stuff, with the Czech guy. Big Lebowski or whatever was his name.
Lena was a nice piece.

Jun 7, 2003
I have always hated RM players, don't know why. Maybe because of the Galacticos era. Always thought of them as a sell outs playing in a plastic club, something like PSG, City nowadays. The only player that I immediately liked when he joined us was Morata, Ronaldo and Khedira not so much. I hated them.

Time passed and my appreciation for them grew and grew, even if Sami was fucked by the time I started to like him. Did understand his game and seems like a genuinely nice guy how wanted the last dance but it is what it is and he's not a leech imo.

Good luck Sammi, hope you come back someday. As a coach or in the other stuff, with the Czech guy. Big Lebowski or whatever was his name.
Lena was a nice piece.
He had Adriana Lima also....

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Happens to most footballers, not everyone is CR7.

Mandzukic looks like he retired a few years ago too.

That's why the club needs to be careful with extensions for players above 30 yo. I mean I can understand why Juve would want to extend someone like Cuadrado but one year extensions make no harm to anyone.

May 23, 2013
Wow I honestly had no clue that he left the club.

- - - Updated - - -

Great player with a brilliant achievement filled career. The one shame for him is that he got injured right before the final of the 2014 World Cup. He was Germany's best player in their historic 7-1 thrashing of Brazil in the Semis, so atleast he has that career highlight.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)