Sami Khedira (25 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I'm not throwing anything away but as I said that Tottenham game was an anomaly. It's simplistic to use that game to paint a picture of Sami as a player. Pjanic led our team with 29 completed passes in that game, we barely had the ball after the first 15-20 minutes. Also Sami played 66 minutes, get your facts right :p.

Clearly it's time to move on, he hasn't played for a year now. I don't think anyone on here thinks we should still keep him. I'm simply pointing out that he isn't some scrub people here seem to think he is, he was a really useful player for us for the three seasons he stayed somewhat fit.
That I agree with, i wasn't trying to argue that. If people are saying he was useless through out his whole stay here I highly disagree. I just think that last season wasn't it. 66 minutes still a lot to play but I feel you.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Classy player and man. We can’t criticise him for signing a contract the management shouldn’t have offered him. He always tried his best and gave his all for this shirt. Thanks Sami for all you did for us, all the best in the future. Memories are short, you were a real key player here for years and we shouldn’t forget that

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The only memory of last 3 years worth remembering was Ronaldo headshoted him perfectly.

Downfall of our midfieldh started when he was our starting mid
Yes That is true. Our midfield declined massively when Sami joined us in 2015. But that’s because we lost Pirlo and Vidal, and Pogba the following year, and not because of Sami himself. A midfield of Pogba Vidal and Sami would have been terrific. Sami was excellent in the 2016-17 season and the first half of the 2017-18 season.

Jun 6, 2015
Yes That is true. Our midfield declined massively when Sami joined us in 2015. But that’s because we lost Pirlo and Vidal, and Pogba the following year, and not because of Sami himself. A midfield of Pogba Vidal and Sami would have been terrific. Sami was excellent in the 2016-17 season and the first half of the 2017-18 season.
Pogba, Marchisio and Sami was still a pretty decent midfield imo. Sadly Claudio got injured and Pogba decided to fuck off. After Claudio's injury a midfield of Sami, Pogba and Pjanic would have been solid as well imo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He missed 90 games due to injuries since 2015. That is almost 3 full seasons :lol:

What a cripple
and some people think he's still of use to the team :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

We save somewhere between 5 and 6m gross I thought.
good fucking riddance I say, fuck knows how much he racked up in medical bills.

- - - Updated - - -

The only memory of last 3 years worth remembering was Ronaldo headshoted him perfectly.

Downfall of our midfieldh started when he was our starting mid
I swear that was like the last time I ever saw him in a Juve shirt :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)