Sami Khedira (70 Viewers)

Jun 7, 2003
Well he has a signature on a contract and has every right to get what he was promised. I still hope he gets some minutes or goes to a club where i can watch him play again. In my opinion the ideal club would be Stuttgart, but i guess they can't afford his wages.

Jun 7, 2003
You think KHedira is world class?
I mean the facts that he won everything speaks louder than words and if i think that he was/is world class or not.

The other day i had a discussion with friends, where actually no midfield player in Serie A could be described as world class. The only example was Khedira and he was world class, if he is still that is interpretative.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I mean the facts that he won everything speaks louder than words and if i think that he was/is world class or not.

The other day i had a discussion with friends, where actually no midfield player in Serie A could be described as world class. The only example was Khedira and he was world class, if he is still that is interpretative.
Barella is WC. Khedira was WC for sure.

Apr 19, 2007

Yeah I really dont think that saying Khedira being world class is close to accurate. He hasnt been that in 3-4 years if he ever was.

Jun 7, 2003
Yeah I really dont think that saying Khedira being world class is close to accurate. He hasnt been that in 3-4 years if he ever was.
Then we can say there are no wordclass midfielder in Italy
Barella is WC. Khedira was WC for sure.
I am not sure if Barella is WC, i mean in comparison to a WC Midfielder like De Bruyne. There is a big gap. Alltough i like Barella, what a pity that he plays for Merda.

Apr 19, 2007
Then we can say there are no wordclass midfielder in Italy

I am not sure if Barella is WC, i mean in comparison to a WC Midfielder like De Bruyne. There is a big gap. Alltough i like Barella, what a pity that he plays for Merda.
There is no world class mid in Serie A but Khedira isnt even top 15 on a good day. World class is laughable and not sure what your point was

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
KDB is the best midfielder in the world and it's not close. It's not really a fair comparison. But as far as performing on WC level Barella is there, little imp can do everything. It's a real shame we didn't go for him when he was in Cagliari.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Well he has a signature on a contract and has every right to get what he was promised. I still hope he gets some minutes or goes to a club where i can watch him play again. In my opinion the ideal club would be Stuttgart, but i guess they can't afford his wages.
I understand that it was us who gave him that fat contract, only have ourselves to blame and he's well within his right bla bla bla

But at the end of it all he's been constantly injured and missing an insane amount of games and we have supported his physiotherapy while paying his huge wages while getting nothing in return.

Now if he truly loved the club like he claims and had any integrity he would of accepted a transfer elsewhere.

He was told under no uncertain terms that he was out of the project and his presence has hindered the club from finding a player to the fill a position of extreme importance and urgency.

He chose to sit on the bench and collect his fat salary and once he knew it was his last chance to get his last contract elsewhere had a desire to always want to play in the EPL.

Loved him for what he gave us while 'playing' here but his behavior has soured his reputation in my eyes.

Jun 7, 2003
There is no world class mid in Serie A but Khedira isnt even top 15 on a good day. World class is laughable and not sure what your point was
There is no point, just wondering how Serie A got to the point that there are no world class midfielders. The only example would have been Khedira from what he has achieved and reputation.

KDB is the best midfielder in the world and it's not close. It's not really a fair comparison. But as far as performing on WC level Barella is there, little imp can do everything. It's a real shame we didn't go for him when he was in Cagliari.
Saw not enough to say anything about him, from the games i watched he was not bad. What about Kessie? Friend of mine is Milan fan and he is telling me that Kessie is better than Barella

I understand that it was us who gave him that fat contract, only have ourselves to blame and he's well within his right bla bla bla

But at the end of it all he's been constantly injured and missing an insane amount of games and we have supported his physiotherapy while paying his huge wages while getting nothing in return.

Now if he truly loved the club like he claims and had any integrity he would of accepted a transfer elsewhere.

He was told under no uncertain terms that he was out of the project and his presence has hindered the club from finding a player to the fill a position of extreme importance and urgency.

He chose to sit on the bench and collect his fat salary and once he knew it was his last chance to get his last contract elsewhere had a desire to always want to play in the EPL.

Loved him for what he gave us while 'playing' here but his behavior has soured his reputation in my eyes.
Yeah okay, i can remember Redondo when he got injured he abstained from his salary in Milan. I also remember when we gave Del Piero 1 million for his last contract and he was significant in winning the league. There are enough examples how the club behaved badly against players.

Like you said, it is our fault to give him that contract when he was already over 30 and injury prone. Still can't understand how that could happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)