Sami Khedira (27 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
calma I'm here

Yes he said that
so to sum it up:
- sami said that juve never asked to terminate the contract, there were no negotiations (as opposed to great intels by ALL journalists and transfer xperds, including romano, di marzio and of course mombly)
- sami might leave if a good offer from pl arrives, and he's been in touch with both ancelotti and mourinho
- RANI said that he intends to respect his contract until next summer with AUGSBURG, but those at football italia and all around twitter thought that sami said that about his contract with juve

lol at journalists and twitter gurus then

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
so to sum it up:
- sami said that juve never asked to terminate the contract, there were no negotiations (as opposed to great intels by ALL journalists and transfer xperds, including romano, di marzio and of course mombly)
- sami might leave if a good offer from pl arrives, and he's been in touch with both ancelotti and mourinho
- RANI said that he intends to respect his contract until next summer with AUGSBURG, but those at football italia and all around twitter thought that sami said that about his contract with juve

lol at journalists and twitter gurus then
Talking shit at Sami for no reason

I tell you, sometimes I hate anti-Samis so much I cannot sleep

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
If he actually said that then he was lying. Just leave all the journalists aside, the fact that the club 1) shipped as many deadwood as possible out of the club either via sales or loans as a response to Covid-19 and 2) freezes him out of the team (only training) even he's available
tells us that he has been asked to terminate the contract or reduce his salary.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Amauri V.2.0!"He wants to respect the contract".Okay.Management should put with the U21 to train. in order to respect his contract.I am really disjointedned with his attitude.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Why do we keep offering these old fucks longass contracts as if someone is gonna snatch them from us.

How can a club like Juve operate like this ffs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)