Sami Khedira (96 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why? he is getting paid to do a job we can use him to do.

it's only a matter of time before ramsey gets injured. let this guy shine for the money we pay.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I feel, based on what Ive seen so far from our midfielders, this dude could do better.
He is a professional and keep training with us although he knew he is out of our plan.
He could be useful though when Pirlo want to play with 3 man midfield like 4-3-3 especially in Serie A or later in Coppa

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Right now the HORRIFIC play of Berna at any position on the pitch, and if you have to play Sami 6 mil no matter what, just drop Berna from the weekly squad and add Sami. At least Sami knows how to get a shot on goal.

I know it's different than US sports where you get paid for a signed contract when dismissed from the team, but Juve should stop playing hard ball (breaking his balls) and pay him or maybe just see if he can help on the pitch. Everyone knows the team needs something. Honestly I trust Sami with getting a good shot on goal more than some of the guys in there now. Danilo and his 40 yard attempts on goal. LOL! Where's his brain at.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I feel, based on what Ive seen so far from our midfielders, this dude could do better.
I'll bet we would win not matter who is in front, not joking... this guy is really good in the part of the game all the others MF we have don't, positioning and reading the game... and would also be a pain for a lot of tuzers so :tuttosport:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Who would've thought the TUZ would want him back in the starting XI so bad :touched: @DAiDEViL
Can't tell who's trolling and who's serious tbh. Most gotta be trolling :p
Desperate moment ask for desperate solutions.... 100% seriously, I hope at least in training he's teaching to the rest of our MF about positioning and reading the game

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yeah, not really desperate to see him, but come on. We pay the man and he can hardly be any worse than the likes of Berna for example.
Totally agree, but it's easy to imagine how difficult it would be for him considering how old he is and how long he's been out of the pitch... but he's one of the most intelligence player and our players, lets just say they're young so he could teach them a lot of things for sure

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

WILL KHEDIRA BE REINTEGRATED?

Andrea Pirlo is considering replenishing Sami Khedira in pink. The German World Champion is training with the group despite never being taken into consideration by the Master, demonstrating professionalism in behaviors and also being in an excellent state of shape.

He will hardly be among the people called for the match with Lazio but since in January no Society will arrive to buy the player's heavy salary...

Considering whether to give one last chance to the German before the divorce that will take place next summer!

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/aggiornamento.juventino/?hl=it

- - - Updated - - -

The English translation is hilarious

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
If he's going to train seriously and actually be available then there is no problem with him being around the match squad, I just don't expect him to play much when Pirlo seems to use a 2-man midfield a lot.
He was at least in latest Juve training videos. So I guess he could be in a decent shape all things considered.
I want him to come back and play at least one game, just to watch TuZ burn.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

WILL KHEDIRA BE REINTEGRATED?

Andrea Pirlo is considering replenishing Sami Khedira in pink. The German World Champion is training with the group despite never being taken into consideration by the Master, demonstrating professionalism in behaviors and also being in an excellent state of shape.

He will hardly be among the people called for the match with Lazio but since in January no Society will arrive to buy the player's heavy salary...

Considering whether to give one last chance to the German before the divorce that will take place next summer!

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/aggiornamento.juventino/?hl=it

- - - Updated - - -

The English translation is hilarious
Like a new signing :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)