Sami Khedira (36 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Nah man khedira is a net negative. His years of high wages is extremely out of proportion compared to his ‘one good season’

His salary is 20times that of molinaro but molinaro brought a smile to my face twice as many times as khedira.
At least Khedira didn’t cost $90 million and have only one good season like Higuaín did, not to mention Higgy’s salary.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
At least Khedira didn’t cost $90 million and have only one good season like Higuaín did, not to mention Higgy’s salary.
Are you bloody kidding? Comparing higuain to khedira?

Higuain didn’t choose to cost 90 million. and he has consistently been our better performers in every single season he has been here, scored countless winning goals against big teams. And when he started to get dragged down by age, he accepted it like a man and left Juve in mutual consent!

He is a stand up guy whose mentality itself is enough to rape khedira’s butt through mouth and into Adriana lima’s butt through mouth again.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

I was 100% sure this was about money, but I am not so sure anymore. Is he really trying to prove that he is not finished? Did we include him in Serie A list?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

I was 100% sure this was about money, but I am not so sure anymore. Is he really trying to prove that he is not finished? Did we include him in Serie A list?
I still think it’s about money. I don’t think there’s any club out there willing to cover what he’d theoretically be giving up with Juve. 2m is still a lot to give to a washed player with no star appeal.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Don't worry my friend, there'll be a harder lesson await our board :baus:

:leo: till 2024 with 7M (7,5M?) / a year.
You got that right! I mean the guy seems to have lost his mobility already. Now I feel bad getting on legend Barzagli for his play at his elder age but I'll be surprised if Bonucci plays 1/10th as well Andrea.

I would have the guy on the right be the scapegoat for the contract and fire his ass. Oh that's right, Agnelli loves the expresso he makes for him.
1602275198032.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)