Sami Khedira (23 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Khedira will milk every single penny left on his contract before he agrees to leave. Unlike Higuain we signed him for free, so I think he doesn't feel he owes the club anything.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I thought Sami would have had more class than say Higuian on this exit. Kudos to Matuidi and Higuain for recognizing their time here was over and not throwing a fit.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Khedira will milk every single penny left on his contract before he agrees to leave. Unlike Higuain we signed him for free, so I think he doesn't feel he owes the club anything.
And at least he did force us to sign the extension, he's right.

Hopefully it would over soon

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Its going to feel like we signed mbappe when he finally fucks off

- - - Updated - - -

I thought Sami would have had more class than say Higuian on this exit. Kudos to Matuidi and Higuain for recognizing their time here was over and not throwing a fit.
But but but sami believes in his physical condition. Cant wait to be rid of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile khedira has been getting free winners medals for the past 3 seasons for doing next to fuck all. His cv is beefed up more than it should be

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Like i said before, after berlino...when we signed this guy , Higuain and matuidi, we lost the plot.
Well... NO! We did reach the CL Final in 2017, or did you forget about that?

Where it did go wrong was spending that 90 million on Higuain (which was excessive) and then offering old geezers contract extensions. The cycle was somewhat coming to a close in 2018, and management should have spotted that, instead of offering renewals for older players rewarding their loyalty, over actually building a squad for the future. Khedira and Pjanic, along with Higuain were very useful and servicable players for 2+ seasons. We just fucked up by never properly replacing Vidal and, to a lesser extent, Pogba.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well... NO! We did reach the CL Final in 2017, or did you forget about that?

Where it did go wrong was spending that 90 million on Higuain (which was excessive) and then offering old geezers contract extensions. The cycle was somewhat coming to a close in 2018, and management should have spotted that, instead of offering renewals for older players rewarding their loyalty, over actually building a squad for the future. Khedira and Pjanic, along with Higuain were very useful and servicable players for 2+ seasons. We just fucked up by never properly replacing Vidal and, to a lesser extent, Pogba.
in other words, buying khedira and matuidi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)