Sami Khedira (22 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I thought so as well too but it doesn't seem like it.

Forever injured. Like iaquinta last season for us

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I cant believe this, our management is beyond ridiculous.
I hope Pirlo has seen some damn good youth on the B team because these movements are retarded.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I cant believe this, our management is beyond ridiculous.
I hope Pirlo has seen some damn good youth on the B team because these movements are retarded.
If we still need to pay them, its better to keep them in contract. Its very stupid especially for Higuain one. Its better to have him in squad and he can be useful rather than just terminate the contract but still need to pay the salary

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
If we still need to pay them, its better to keep them in contract. Its very stupid especially for Higuain one. Its better to have him in squad and he can be useful rather than just terminate the contract but still need to pay the salary
Yes, it makes no sense.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Sami and Higgy are prime examples of what I posted earlier with regards to US sport players always get the FULL amount of their contracts if released. When first joining this forum and hearing where soccer players would take less money to not ride the bench, I was like WTF?

I see why now and Sami and Higgy are in a different category than those players willing to take a paycut. Those players usually younger and many years left in career to show their quality and get even more money next contract. These two are so past their prime and what team in their right mind would want them for that money.

Sounds like club financial wise Higgy should stay but bite the 6 mil bullet and make Sami leave. This describes their situation ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)