Sami Khedira (19 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
33 y.o. and constantly injured. I know 6 mil is a lot. I just hope he somehow agreed to rescind the contract.
I'd really like to think that he will do it without much of an fuss, Juventus has been nothing but fair(even more than just fair i'd say) with him and he seems smart enough to also know that his time here is now done..

If it does come to it, both parties will surely be able to work it out in an amicable way.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He wants his 6 million euros.:lol:
Calciomercato posted yesterday that he won’t settle for discounts, dude wants his big 6 and that’s that. Why do we keep getting screwed over and over again?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd really like to think that he will do it without much of an fuss, Juventus has been nothing but fair(even more than just fair i'd say) with him and he seems smart enough to also know that his time here is now done..

If it does come to it, both parties will surely be able to work it out in an amicable way.
Sure it will be amicable if he gets his full money :baus:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

sami loves us, that's his motivation :baus:

honestly, great professional, thanks for the years and everything, but please just love an other club from september.
He had to disable the comments. Wonder why?

I would feel sorry for him, but then remember he earns 6mln a year for doing nothing.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He had to disable the comments. Wonder why?

I would feel sorry for him, but then remember he earns 6mln a year for doing nothing.
social media is cancer in general. i genuinely believe he's working hard to get his fitness back. and i do believe we missed him on the pitch this season.

but if costa or mds would get the axe for their lack of fitness, then sami's time is also up here. these statements don't mean anything. i hope he's professional enough to understand his situation. we need more reliable players, especially for that kind of salary.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I still think it will depend on what the management decides on him, so far it seems that he sure isn’t thinking of leaving, but we don’t yet know if his exit has even yet been put on the negotiations table so we’ll have to wait for the season to be concluded before understanding what’s really going to happen.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

sami loves us, that's his motivation :heart: :baus:

honestly, great professional, thanks for the years and everything, but please just love an other club from september.
I don't like him as a player but this speech makes me root for him. Hopefully he can sort the injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)