Sami Khedira (53 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This is a good time to extend his contract while his value is low. Hopefully he won't ask for too much more over 6M. :fab3:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
This guy should have been playing for a mid table team for at least the last 3 years. It’s totally beyond me how he’s still here and he’s symbolic of the wrong direction taken by our management.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
nothing but a world class scam artist
There was this Brazilian dude who made a career In football without actually playing. The dude and his agent convinced several clubs in different countries to sign him during that time. His name was Kaiser (those Germans tsk tsk @DAiDEViL ) and they made a movie about him couple of years back. He was such a world class scammer you can’t even be mad. Look him up.

Khedira kinda reminds me of him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There was this Brazilian dude who made a career In football without actually playing. The dude and his agent convinced several clubs in different countries to sign him during that time. His name was Kaiser (those Germans tsk tsk @DAiDEViL ) and they made a movie about him couple of years back. He was such a world class scammer you can’t even be mad. Look him up.

I've heard a lot of similar stories in England, one small club bought what they thought was some next big thing Italian, turns out he couldn't even so much as trap a ball

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Actually that's Costa. Khedira contributed more to the clubs and NT he played for than the lolzilian ever will.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

C’mon bro. Khedira was very good for us in 15-16 and 16-17. Perhaps not some world class dominant player, but he was a big part of our near treble in 16-17. His stability and consistency was a big part of why we were able to play that 2 man mid. He probably should have been sold by now, but that doesn’t make him some career long scam artist.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Pillar of 2014 WC winners and somebody who won titles in three top leagues is like a guy who has never played football :lol:

dumb lolzillian

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
C’mon bro. Khedira was very good for us in 15-16 and 16-17. Perhaps not some world class dominant player, but he was a big part of our near treble in 16-17. His stability and consistency was a big part of why we were able to play that 2 man mid. He probably should have been sold by now, but that doesn’t make him some career long scam artist.
I know, I’m exaggerating (and also pulling @DAiDEViL’s leg :kiss:). He was a decent player for a number of years. He’s unlucky more than anything.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I know, I’m exaggerating (and also pulling @DAiDEViL’s leg :kiss:). He was a decent player for a number of years. He’s unlucky more than anything.
I never really get why anyone hates Juve players. Unless truly detrimental like an Amauri or Motta. Both Khedira and Costa have been very good for us at times, and complete passengers at others, but mostly just both unlucky with injuries throughout their careers.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think it’s time he gives up. For the sake of good games with us. He should ask Juve to cancel his contract and let him go. He doesnt strike me as a leech.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I never really get why anyone hates Juve players. Unless truly detrimental like an Amauri or Motta. Both Khedira and Costa have been very good for us at times, and complete passengers at others, but mostly just both unlucky with injuries throughout their careers.
tbh there’s no reason to hate even Motta or Amauri. Hate is too strong a feeling to feel it for someone only because he didn’t perform as one expected. Felipe Melo deserves it though but he’s a cunt as a person.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Come on Bro.

Don't tell me you liked players like Bachini, Baiocco, Paramatti, Porrini, Molinaro, The Accidental Footballer, and the list goes on. I watch football because I want to see talent and be entertained. I love grinta and passion embodied by talented individuals like Vidal and Davids, but don't ever expect me to like a fraudulent footballer who sucks at what he does and gets paid millions to make me want to smash my TV.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Come on Bro.

Don't tell me you liked players like Bachini, Baiocco, Paramatti, Porrini, Molinaro, The Accidental Footballer, and the list goes on. I watch football because I want to see talent and be entertained. I love grinta and passion embodied by talented individuals like Vidal and Davids, but don't ever expect me to like a fraudulent footballer who sucks at what he does and gets paid millions to make me want to smash my TV.
Totally agree.
Khedira has been notoriously horrendous for the past three years. If you played FM2018 and try to exchange Khedira, you get a player like Zoran tosic in return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)