Sami Khedira (41 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You have a knack for showing up in discussions where one side is making ridiculous bullshit claims, the other side is making a lot more sense and you always go after some little detail in what the sensible guy said. Its quite annoying :D
you have a hard-on for sarri. it's quite disturbing.

- - - Updated - - -

So Sarri is a cancer because our captain tore his ACL and we had to start a 19 year old who is new to the team as well as Costa and Ramsey being out forcing Sarri to go to his 3rd string. Sarri should do better for sure
don't twist my words, i never said anything similar about sarri. i said that we were quite lucky on some occasions, and sarri is the only one who can fix our defense now. how come that higuain, dybala and cr are 3rd string? bernardeschi should have been benched long ago. also, when it comes to our defense, besides some huge individual errors, the team wasn't completely able to adapt to the zonal marking. it takes time, i get it, but we're in the middle of december, and still leaking goals left and right against teams like sassuolo or sampdoria. 5 clean sheets from juventus in 17 league games is just insufficient, even if you consider that we had a wrongly awarded penalty vs lecce despite var and stuff. we can blame it on de ligt and the absence of chiellini, and it was an acceptable explanation 2 months ago, but if we bought 2 young, highly talented centre backs for ~100m and neither are good enough to replace a 35-year-old player against teams like sassuolo, samp or genoa, then who is?

also, blaming our only loss on dybala when we conceded 3 goals and wojtek saved a penalty is simply wrong.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So Sarri is a cancer because our captain tore his ACL and we had to start a 19 year old who is new to the team as well as Costa and Ramsey being out forcing Sarri to go to his 3rd string. Sarri should do better for sure
Sarri is a cancer is my opinion about him. I am not complaining about the results now did you see me do that?

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
For the given time period Sarri passed the expectations ....till this pt:

CL record pts with ease
Top of the leauge
Team slowly getting their with Sarriball...

Tuzers are just whining ...

Hope he can keep going like this and doesn't collapse like Allegri - last year in the CL.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For the given time period Sarri passed the expectations ....till this pt:

CL record pts with ease
Top of the leauge
Team slowly getting their with Sarriball...

Tuzers are just whining ...

Hope he can keep going like this and doesn't collapse like Allegri - last year in the CL.
Some things could be improved thats for sure, but in comparison to last season, the current team is waaay more watchable, and most important, we are still winning.

Heck i even have fun seegin juventus play now, while the last 2 years with the exception of a couple of games... our football was unwatchable.

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
The team seems to be playing better football recently- Even though it was against two underachieving teams like Udinese and Sampdoria.
Just for curiosity I looked up his appearances and Sami did start the final in the 2014-2015 champions league vs Atlético. However, he lost a header to Godín in the 36th min which gave Atlético the lead. Then subbed off in the 59th and we know the rest. Coincidentally, after being sold, Real went on to win three consecutive CL titles.
Maybe Juve are better off keeping him sidelined to get this elusive trophy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)