Sami Khedira (35 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We conceded on set pieces, it's not like Sami plays a hand in those usually

He's playing better than last season, but us conceding these goals isn't necessarily linked to him

rainhard

May 5, 2004

He's playing better than last season, but us conceding these goals isn't necessarily linked to him
With Sami there we can control the midfield more and that lead to less chances for opponent getting set piece like that. With less chance of set piece the goal is reduced as well

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

sami is like ~190 cm tall, and very intelligent in positioning. first of all, we might not give away as many fouls with him on the pitch as without him, and he also can be useful with his pure physical presence when defending. either way, i'd prefer him to be in a physical condition that he could play a whole match. for now, he's a stable starter for sarri, and sarri wouldn't change the game with his subs anyway.

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
People supporting Khedira in 2019 is mindblowing.

The whole team after the 60th-70th minute looks tired.

It's not Khedira being subbed the reason we concede goals, though I can agree that in set pieces he has good positioning.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You guys mean Sarri was right in starting Khedira and not throwing newbies like Ramsey (in his case wasn't match fit either) and Rabiot in the XI from the first game like no coach does?

Who woulda thunk it.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I guess many of the fans (including ignorant ones like me) have only started to appreciate Sami now. There must be something in him that every coach loves him.

- - - Updated - - -

Are bubble wraps allowed by UEFA?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm sure he does something that others don't its just that I don't spend enough time looking at what it is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)