Sami Khedira (113 Viewers)

Jan 5, 2011
When has he actually had a good game? What does he actually do ? No one knows
He just comes back from his injury ... but he has been really good the last 3 seasons with us. He can score or attract defenders for others to score. In short, he is an intelligent player and will age really well, just need to be more patient.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Extraordinary player. Increase his salary.
He is as competent as the Wall Street CEOs in 2008.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Doesn't offer anything in a midfield of three. And I'm not sure he's got the legs to play in a double pivot anymore. The type of "luxury" player that only plays well if the team is doing well. Can't remember the last time he bossed a game or at least be in control rather than wander around. And I liked him, but he really brings nothing when out of form, and he's either been out of form for a long time or just wrongly utilised.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Doesn't offer anything in a midfield of three. And I'm not sure he's got the legs to play in a double pivot anymore. The type of "luxury" player that only plays well if the team is doing well. Can't remember the last time he bossed a game or at least be in control rather than wander around. And I liked him, but he really brings nothing when out of form, and he's either been out of form for a long time or just wrongly utilised.
We need to upgrade the midfield, and Sami Al Kadeer has to be the first name out the door. Mind you, he's not the only one we should be disposing of, but his doppelganger is here to stay, it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)