Sami Khedira (63 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
He in no way sucks, you don't achieve what he has by sucking, but there is no way he should be starting in a team that aims to win the CL, I'm fine with him on the bench,. but as a starter no ty very much

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
He in no way sucks, you don't achieve what he has by sucking, but there is no way he should be starting in a team that aims to win the CL, I'm fine with him on the bench,. but as a starter no ty very much
Yea, plus that he is ageing and he had quite a lot of injuries, he used to be really useful and good player in 15/16 and 16/17 but he started to dropa a little in quality from last season, despite the fact he managed to score 9 goals as a record for a season on his time in Italy, but he wasn't the same on his defensive contribution, now I think he is still a good sub and backup player, I mean criticise him as much as you want, but there is a difference in having khedira as sub and having padoin, sturraro or lemina, juventus progressed with every year that passed by, we are becoming stronger with every year.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yup. Benchwarmer at most. That i will agree.

More than that and allegri is onto something.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Sami is not part of a CL winner team's 1st 11, but I get he can be valuable as a sub and occasional serie starter. But he really makes 6 mil a year.Unreal! And Alex has to spit blood to get less than that and local legend CM8 would have gladly stayed and filled Sami's role for lot less than that.

giphy.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)