Sami Khedira (20 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You didn't say that about Marchisio
different situations

That itself is enough to discredit him. The guy is made of glass. Singing renewal makes no sense.
he was one of our leaders in games and minutes played for his time here, maybe even the leader, before the most recent injury. made of glass has been a false epithet since his 1st season here

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
different situations

he was one of our leaders in games and minutes played for his time here, maybe even the leader, before the most recent injury. made of glass has been a false epithet since his 1st season here
In the season 15/16 he played so little it was crazy.

He only had one season when hwe played a lot. Season after he played average and had like 1000 minutes less than our boys.

So, shortly, injuries avoided him in only one season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In the season 15/16 he played so little it was crazy.

He only had one season when hwe played a lot. Season after he played average and had like 1000 minutes less than our boys.

So, shortly, injuries avoided him in only one season.
1st season i mentioned already, he came off a year at Real where he played very little, and that continued here. then he was 4th and 10th in minutes played in the squad in the following 2 seasons (he had one serious injury)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
1st season i mentioned already, he came off a year at Real where he played very little, and that continued here. then he was 4th and 10th in minutes played in the squad in the following 2 seasons (he had one serious injury)
Being 10th is good enough? If so, then I guess you're right.

This season so far he has 500 minutes.

First season: sucked
Second season: 10th
Third: big boi
Current: so far horrible

IMO that's nothing to be proud of. Especially when he's a guy that gets paid so much.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Being 10th is good enough? If so, then I guess you're right.

This season so far he has 500 minutes.

First season: sucked
Second season: 10th
Third: big boi
Current: so far horrible

IMO that's nothing to be proud of. Especially when he's a guy that gets paid so much.
2nd season he was 4th, 3rd season he was 10th, but we acquired Matuidi who stsrted over him, as it took a while for us to move away from the 4231. This season it was that one injury, we rushed him back for some reason and he got injured again. Lets see how he does from now on

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
atleast wait till hes in form to go all out on him. hes been injured for half a year
The problem is that the difference between a bad day , like today...and his best days...is that he gets a scrappy goal to get bailed.
The rest stays the same.

We dont need that kind of player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
wat

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t mind him as a squad player, but under no circumstance should he be starting over Bentancur in a big game.

Khedira doesn’t have the legs to compete in high-intensity games anymore.
he had last year vs Real. like i said, hes just off an injury, lets see if he can recover his previous level or hes gonna decline from now on

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is that the difference between a bad day , like today...and his best days...is that he gets a scrappy goal to get bailed.
The rest stays the same.

We dont need that kind of player.
just not true.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
His main asset was that he was a balanced midfielder. He had the stamina to move up the field and play the B2B role next to Xabi Alonso. He could provide cover for Ozil's lack of defending with his positioning. He wasn't a flashy player in Madrid but he brought some balane to the side.

But when Madrid moved to a more classic 433 he lost his place in the side because he needed to be more dominant on the field. We dominate games much more and expect him to playmake now and Khedira isn't exactly a playmaker. For the tireless running we have Matuidi who does that better. We need someone with more playmaking capabilities

We should probably acknowledge the fact that he shouldn't start anymore in Serie A games. We could use him in the CL but for Serie A I'd say Bentancur should play over him.

Jan 5, 2011
Tbh I thought the first thing Paratici would do in Marotta's role is to recall Marchisio and terminate Khedira's contract. It is so painful to watch a player with that little football skill getting 6 mil while my beloved legend prince marchisio is living in Russia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)