Sami Khedira (55 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks god the end is near for this poor excuse of a midfielder.

Im confident he will dissapear on summer.

Football god, please make my wish true

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Khedira v Fiorentina
0 Tackles
0 Shots
0 Interceptions
16 passes (buffon had 20)

Khedira V Spurs
7 Passes
0 Shots
2 Tackles

But nope, Allegri still thinks it's ok to play him in a 2 man midfield, despite us getting ran train on EVERY SINGLE GAME IN EUROPE

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Khedira v Fiorentina
0 Tackles
0 Shots
0 Interceptions
16 passes (buffon had 20)

Khedira V Spurs
7 Passes
0 Shots
2 Tackles

But nope, Allegri still thinks it's ok to play him in a 2 man midfield, despite us getting ran train on EVERY SINGLE GAME IN EUROPE
It's just piss poor, he can't continue playing
He literally adds nothing!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy is proof that coaches can be stubborn mules and play guys based on favoritism rather than merit. The signs have been there for some time, and were glaringly obvious when Madrid hammered us in that final last year. I partially blame Allegri for not being more aggressive in demanding more quality in midfield (and no, Matuidi wasn't enough), but I also blame the board for being blind and stubborn.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This guy is proof that coaches can be stubborn mules and play guys based on favoritism rather than merit. The signs have been there for some time, and were glaringly obvious when Madrid hammered us in that final last year. I partially blame Allegri for not being more aggressive in demanding more quality in midfield (and no, Matuidi wasn't enough), but I also blame the board for being blind and stubborn.
Yup. Thats 2 blames on Allegri and one on the board.

1- We have a serious problem with allegri wanting to use certain players at all times and in all formations. Khedira is one of them. This problem is serious.
2-Allegri should have pressed the board hard to replace Vidal with other player not named Khedira. We failed on this, ok... but make sure it doesnt happen again... but no.... it will never happen because of reason 1. Allegri simply believes in this man with his eyes closed.

3- Yes, Marotta should be also blamed for not helping allegri in getting decent midfielders to do the dirty work... but he will never do this because of reasons 1 and 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)