Sami Khedira (29 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Its sad just thinking about what could have been, if we had addressed this issue.
thats exactly what happens when you go from a world class unit/player to some cheap alternative. Same could be said for De Sciglio who im still not convinced by, he can thank his graces on the fact that our winger help him out defensively masking his flaws too. Going forward he is next to non-existent

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So what does it take to earn a threadban? @Mark
Guy is polluting this thread 24/7.
still, that image he posted is pretty depressing to see. our own sami basically didn't feature in a cl quarterfinal despite being fielded as a starter :shifty: usually i don't get the bashing he receives week in, week out, but his last 2 matches (fiorentina, spurs) have been simply inexcusable.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Actually he has been polluting multiple threads :sergio:
For posting informative stats and graphs? Gtfo lol
You need banning for having a traitor for an avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Everything going around him :lol:
And he's supposedly out 2nd best midfielder according to some...

Like I said before he can't tackle because in 2 matches he's made 2 tackles both coming vs spurs. He can barely string a pass... he doesn't intercept any balls in the channels. So as I keep asking what does he actually do? Because up till now everything points to not a lot. I really hope allegri comes to his senses and replaces him once and for all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)