Sami Khedira (43 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You don't get it, do you?

We've heard that a 1000 times by now cause you keep repeating yourself every ten minutes.

Go out and blow off some steam. Hunt some interisti for all i care.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
7 completed passes vs Spurs
16 vs Fiorentina
0 tackles or interceptions
only 2 tackles vs spurs

GO FIGURE not rocket science

Go check the live threads, most games people are posting

"Is khedira playing?" or criticising his performance
You would think with one less CM to help defensively he would have had more ESPECIALLY next to Pjanic who does very little defensive work as it is. Yikes

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You don't get it, do you?

We've heard that a 1000 times by now cause you keep repeating yourself every ten minutes.

Go out and blow off some steam. Hunt some interisti for all i care.
no YOU don't get it. You and fellow khedira sympathisers still come up with excuses as to why he should be a starter and how he's arguably our 2nd best midfielder in the team, even in the face of hard cold facts you all live in denial

- - - Updated - - -

You would think with one less CM to help defensively he would have had more ESPECIALLY next to Pjanic who does very little defensive work as it is. Yikes
This is why Bentancur MUST start ahead of khedira Especially if matuidi is unavailable. I can't really recall a time when Bentancur has ever come on and ever looked phased by the task handed to him. When he came on against spurs we suddenly had a bit more bite in our midfield

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

What a dimwit. You are not criticizing, you are spewing bullshit.
23 successful passes in 150 something minutes is not bullshit... it's a fact

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
thats simply not good.

Doesnt matter who you twist it, doesnt matter if badass gets banned for inting...the fact is there to see.

Apr 19, 2007
Also with so little productivity you think that our midfield would have gotten completely over run. We can do better than him but he isnt the type of player to step up and win tackles and balls. He funnels play and clearly does it well. How many times did he get beat on 1v1 dribbles. Because if he is so bad every coach in the world knows it as well and goes for his throat

- - - Updated - - -

It matters to me if i get banned :( who else will fight the non believers and their 'alternative facts'
Its not a believer vs non believer thing but if he is terrible then our midfield should be completely dominated. Is it? I jst dont see us getting mauled in the middle very often. So why are teams so bad and pressing our only midfielder? Max clearly likes our team set up with Sami in it and our transition into offense from defense. So thats what we should be debating. Or we could say this player sucks and this player is good like grade school kids

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
1)Our Midfield did get completely over run
2)he's so slow nobody needs to dribble past him, they either pass the ball around him or just run past him
3)If he's so effective at funnelling players why has he won 0 interceptions?

- - - Updated - - -

Also with so little productivity you think that our midfield would have gotten completely over run. We can do better than him but he isnt the type of player to step up and win tackles and balls. He funnels play and clearly does it well. How many times did he get beat on 1v1 dribbles. Because if he is so bad every coach in the world knows it as well and goes for his throat

- - - Updated - - -

Its not a believer vs non believer thing but if he is terrible then our midfield should be completely dominated. Is it? I jst dont see us getting mauled in the middle very often. So why are teams so bad and pressing our only midfielder? Max clearly likes our team set up with Sami in it and our transition into offense from defense. So thats what we should be debating. Or we could say this player sucks and this player is good like grade school kids
fact is our midfield did get completely dominated, khedira especially that's the problem he has so little input and impact its disgusting. this new argument about him being good at funneling? if he were that good at it we wouldn't get dominated in our own half

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)