Sami Khedira (110 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
He struggles against teams that press and hustle; he's slow and can't handle high tempo and fast paced opponents. He should definitely not be starting against Tottenham.
So Juve is spending for offensive pieces to score more. Slight style change of getting DEFENSIVE after getting lead to hold for on 3 points. From what you state above, guy needs to be a sub or better yet sell. Soccer is getting faster just like today's athletes.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So Juve is spending for offensive pieces to score more. Slight style change of getting DEFENSIVE after getting lead to hold for on 3 points. From what you state above, guy needs to be a sub or better yet sell. Soccer is getting faster just like today's athletes.
He should be nothing more than a sub, but all coaches have favorites, and it seems Max really likes this guy. Sure, he's an intelligent footballer, but it doesn't mask his other glaring deficiencies as a professional footballer playing for a top European club.

Nov 22, 2017
It’s so unfair that a bum like khedira was destined to become a millionaire footballer but I’m a broke college student with 1.7/10 looks....

Atleast my game and lines are 10/10 tho that’s something khedira will never have

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Great news if there is any truth to it. From espn :

Bayern Munich president confirms meeting with Juventus' Sami Khedira

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has confirmed meeting Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira to discuss a future role at the German champions.

Hoeness said last Wednesday's meeting came after Germany international Khedira, who is under contract at Juve until 2019, made a request to do so.

"Sami Khedira and I met because his agent, or rather his lawyer, asked me to," Hoeness said at a visit to Bayern fan club Schiessamer Red-White Dynamite.

"He [Khedira] wanted 30 minutes of my time to discuss what he can do at the end of his playing career, so I gave Sami Khedira this half hour."

However, Bayern's sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic had earlier denied any knowledge of any meeting with the 30-year-old, accusing Sky of "misinformation."

"We didn't have a meal with Khedira -- this is news to me," Salihamidzic said before Bayern's 1-0 win at Stuttgart at the weekend. "I have never met him [Khedira] and have absolutely no idea about this."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has confirmed meeting Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira to discuss a future role at the German champions.

Hoeness said last Wednesday's meeting came after Germany international Khedira, who is under contract at Juve until 2019, made a request to do so.

"Sami Khedira and I met because his agent, or rather his lawyer, asked me to," Hoeness said at a visit to Bayern fan club Schiessamer Red-White Dynamite.

"He [Khedira] wanted 30 minutes of my time to discuss what he can do at the end of his playing career, so I gave Sami Khedira this half hour."

However, Bayern's sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic had earlier denied any knowledge of any meeting with the 30-year-old, accusing Sky of "misinformation."

"We didn't have a meal with Khedira -- this is news to me," Salihamidzic said before Bayern's 1-0 win at Stuttgart at the weekend. "I have never met him [Khedira] and have absolutely no idea about this."

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

@zizinho

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Khedira was genuinely a good player when he was a regular starter under Mourinho at Real Madrid, especially in 2011/12 when Real won the league with 100 points.

Nowadays he's just a passenger though. A 24 year old Khedira played like he had a point to prove. A 30 year old Khedira is just collecting paychecks while jogging around the pitch at our expense.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Khedira was genuinely a good player when he was a regular starter under Mourinho at Real Madrid, especially in 2011/12 when Real won the league with 100 points.

Nowadays he's just a passenger though. A 24 year old Khedira played like he had a point to prove. A 30 year old Khedira is just collecting paychecks while jogging around the pitch at our expense.
lol, good one

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:agree:

He was the most underrated player in that Madrid team, he had to prove himself every game. Here, he is a burden.

- - - Updated - - -

its true

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

You know a player is shit when people discuss his retirement plans when he's barely 30 yo.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:xfinger:

Swap with Vidal @BayernFan

- - - Updated - - -

Restore natural order of things.
No thank you my friend, i rather keep Vidal when he is 39 and way past it :p cant see any reasons for why Bayern Munich should be interested in Khedira - with all respect.

Fine player, but i dont want him here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)