Sami Khedira (54 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, any other formation I would said 100% Marchisio, but this one Khedira is tailor made for and has been fantastic in, even if his awful finishing absolutely unerves me big time. Marchisio in 3 man midfield over Khedira any day, but Marchisio in this lesser physical state partnering someone like Pjanic isnt the most ideal of scenarios.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha yeah, I actually would like Dani Alves to start fullback (and cuad RW), he can take care of Marcelo, but Allegri will go with Barzagli simply because Cristiano in the occasion he drifts from left might need a bigger header to defend him with crosses that comes in from right side.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
No doubt Dani would be starting the game at RW in the final.

Also having Cuadrado as a sub is more useful tbh as he's literally the only attacking sub we'd have in the scenario he's benched.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Khedira playing against his old team adds something to it as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Going by the law of the ex, Pipita or Sami should score.

Just like Morata :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Haha yeah, I actually would like Dani Alves to start fullback (and cuad RW), he can take care of Marcelo, but Allegri will go with Barzagli simply because Cristiano in the occasion he drifts from left might need a bigger header to defend him with crosses that comes in from right side.
I would go with Cuadrado in the starting line up to exploit the space Marcelo leaves behind when he goes forward.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We need Cuadrado on the bench to introduce in case we're trailing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No doubt Dani would be starting the game at RW in the final.

Also having Cuadrado as a sub is more useful tbh as he's literally the only attacking sub we'd have in the scenario he's benched.
I was thinking the same watching the other night. The contrasting form of Dani Alves and Cuadrado has made the choice very obvious. We could do with Cuads finding his mojo again to make an impact off the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)