Sami Khedira (49 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I know it's for selfish reasons but I couldn't care less. My mind is made up. He did it for us. He wants to hand us gold. He's saying he wants to offer his body to the Juve Gods and put fire on Inter. I am not making sense, I feel my mental state is not in the right place right now. I am just looking for something to believe in. So be it, I will believe in Khedira from now on. But two games, doesn't speak italian, what kind of jibbrish am I writing. I am just writing ok, I want this. I need this. I think. Ok maybe I believe in Pogba. Or everyone. Everyone who wears our shirt. Ok but I love everything, except for Inter... and Napoli, and Milan, and Roma... but especially Napoli, those guys can really walk the plank. That's so mean what am I saying. I am fragile. Khedira please take down Inter, it would be so great, and then call ADP and bring him home. We're going to adopt a baby he doesn't know it yet but we're gonna and he needs to be home for this.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know it's for selfish reasons but I couldn't care less. My mind is made up. He did it for us. He wants to hand us gold. He's saying he wants to offer his body to the Juve Gods and put fire on Inter. I am not making sense, I feel my mental state is not in the right place right now. I am just looking for something to believe in. So be it, I will believe in Khedira from now on. But two games, doesn't speak italian, what kind of jibbrish am I writing. I am just writing ok, I want this. I need this. I think. Ok maybe I believe in Pogba. Or everyone. Everyone who wears our shirt. Ok but I love everything, except for Inter... and Napoli, and Milan, and Roma... but especially Napoli, those guys can really walk the plank. That's so mean what am I saying. I am fragile. Khedira please take down Inter, it would be so great, and then call ADP and bring him home. We're going to adopt a baby he doesn't know it yet but we're gonna and he needs to be home for this.
In your previous life you were a character in catch 22 for sure.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Contender for post of the year :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Tuz

:touched:
@Jem83

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)