Sami Khedira (50 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was not even close to Man of the match.

He was slow defensively and left too many spaces and gaps, if Juve were facing a better team they would have easily created something out of the space Khedira left.

Offensively he was good I can, not that good because a player with his experience should have easily buried that chance.
mom easily barzagli

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Och he was fine. Nothing especially noteworthy either way. We shouldn't be looking to him to be our decisive player anyway.
:agree: when people ask what has he done think about what our midfied was like before he came back. Also, he has been decisive in like 2 of his last 4. That's fine.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
:agree: when people ask what has he done think about what our midfied was like before he came back. Also, he has been decisive in like 2 of his last 4. That's fine.
Our attack is a basket case but our midfield and by association defence look much better with Khedira and Marchisio back.

Khedira's doing a fine job here.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm not sure he is ever going to be any faster.
I have no problem if he's not fast, but you can't be that slow unless you are too good/excellent at something else that makes it up for your slow motion moves or leaving opponents too much space and gaps. He has his goods, but not THAT good.

icemaη;5124697 said:
I'd love to see Lemina come on and press the hell out of the opposition towards the later part of the game.
I'd like to see that too. I haven't seen much of Lemina yet to decide.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This guy looked completely in control of his own game today. Always looking to hold it down in the midfield but made a few interesting runs forward.

Can't wait till he's properly fit again.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
When he and Marchisio get their chemistry sorted out, we'll see us lock down midfield like we did the previous seasons. Well, almost.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
he's the Muller of central midfielders. Not really good at anything but always gets himself into positions where he's successful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)